Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 53,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

htctoucher wm7-inspired WMtheme.. s2u2,s2p,PocketCM (all but calendar),Opera,rltoday

Tip us?

haiopei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi chimaj21,

look in skin.xml for this :

Code:
Select Code
<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\Unread\Count" x="69" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(251,251,251)" unknown="." >	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	  <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	   </Registry>

<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\TotalEmail\Unread\Count" x="148" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(250,250,250)" unknown=".">
	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	   <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	  </Registry>
and change path "<Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />"
to any prog you use...
cu

HTC Tytn II
ROM:Martie's M-Opal Beta 0.5 GER
Radio:1.71.09.01
Prot.:25.75.40.02.eMo

Dielen-Parkett-Holzbaustoffe

JstarLuvsTina
Old
(Last edited by JstarLuvsTina; 28th July 2008 at 10:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
ok first off.. as i mentioned to u earlier..this creation is DOPE!

u can definitely count on a donation from me

ok now where was i.. ahh yes.. the issue im having

everytime i go to flip over to the weather or programs menu..i get an error from mortscript which reads " the file 'mortscript" cannot be opened. Either app is not signed with a trusted certif, or one or more components cannot be found...
- Any clues why this is happening, a fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

at that point ( WEATHER
***EDIT THESE FILES IN NOTEPAD***
To update weather, press on the weather icon or any of the degrees shown. Also YOU MUST EDIT THE "rl_Vista_Weather.mscr" file in the rltoday-->wm7 folder to change the lines:
) - is where im stuck!

Once again, any help on this would be suffice!

Thanks,
Jstar

PS - im also gettin this msg when i click the calls button and the home/house icon on the bottom left

Device : Fuze ( The New Regime )
Fuze Rom : RSW's Fuze ROM v1.3.1

haiopei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi JstarLuvsTina,

show us your skin.xml and the rl_vista_weather.mscr
and we can help
cu

HTC Tytn II
ROM:Martie's M-Opal Beta 0.5 GER
Radio:1.71.09.01
Prot.:25.75.40.02.eMo

Dielen-Parkett-Holzbaustoffe

cybercub
Old
(Last edited by cybercub; 28th July 2008 at 07:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstarLuvsTina View Post
ok first off.. as i mentioned to u earlier..this creation is DOPE!

u can definitely count on a donation from me

ok now where was i.. ahh yes.. the issue im having

everytime i go to flip over to the weather or programs menu..i get an error from mortscript which reads " the file 'mortscript" cannot be opened. Either app is not signed with a trusted certif, or one or more components cannot be found...
- Any clues why this is happening, a fix for this would be greatly appreciated!

at that point ( WEATHER
***EDIT THESE FILES IN NOTEPAD***
To update weather, press on the weather icon or any of the degrees shown. Also YOU MUST EDIT THE "rl_Vista_Weather.mscr" file in the rltoday-->wm7 folder to change the lines:
) - is where im stuck!

Once again, any help on this would be suffice!

Thanks,
Jstar

PS - im also gettin this msg when i click the calls button and the home/house icon on the bottom left

Looks like you copied his "rltoday" theme folder for rltoday as is. The rltoday theme is calling the mortscripts from wm7 folder. Just go in your program files\rltoday folder on the device and rename the rltoday theme folder to wm7 folder and the scripts will work.

I would suggest the author rename the theme folder from rltoday to wm7 on the future downloads or add the instructions that one must rename the theme folder to "wm7".

chuckbert
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Talking coooool

hi there!

wow! this is one great theme! i am going to use it on my elf!
but... my elf is german!!! which modifications am i supposed to make?
@haiopei

do u have suggestions on this? from german to german

regards

chuckbert

chimaj21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
my pcmkeyboard does not work, when i try 2 change the settings it says that the selectd input method could not be loaded...I NEED HELP WITH THIS, IM LOWKEY DUMBB..

mike21pr
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Default Thank You!!!

ok, i found the issue, i was using the black theme for image viewer that looked almost the same, switched to the blue one and looks very nice!!!!!

i would love to see a wmp, opera mobile, audio manager, and a psShutXp skin that matches to complete a full interface (just ideas)

BTW Thank you for my new stylish interface, you got a donation coming your way when i get my next check

tilt4life2
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by htctoucher View Post
theres only one version of the keyboard.. I didnt want it to be too blue
Cool. Thats fine. Only problem was that when I choose PocketCM with the WM7 skin, and opened it, it would mess up my file explorer/settings tab that is the default windows one. It would shrink the size of the window to about 1/3 of the original.

So I just uninstalled it since I use my keyboard to text and fix my schedule anyways. Awesome theme though!

tilt4life2
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiopei View Post
Hi chimaj21,

look in skin.xml for this :

Code:
Select Code
<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\sms\Unread\Count" x="69" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(251,251,251)" unknown="." >	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	  <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	   </Registry>

<Registry key="HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Messages\TotalEmail\Unread\Count" x="148" y="117" alignment="center" color="RGB(250,250,250)" unknown=".">
	  <Font size="18" weight="bold" font="Segoe UI" />
	   <Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />	  </Registry>
and change path "<Onclick File="\Windows\tmail.exe" />"
to any prog you use...

Sorry if this sounds really nooby (), but is that a fix to get PocketCM showing up when you recieve a text instead of the regular windows text screen? I have been looking for how to make PocketCM my default text program similar to how it is now my default contacts tab. thanks.

htctoucher
Old
(Last edited by htctoucher; 28th July 2008 at 09:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt4life2 View Post
Cool. Thats fine. Only problem was that when I choose PocketCM with the WM7 skin, and opened it, it would mess up my file explorer/settings tab that is the default windows one. It would shrink the size of the window to about 1/3 of the original.

So I just uninstalled it since I use my keyboard to text and fix my schedule anyways. Awesome theme though!
so the size of the keyboard is too large? I have come to this size over multiple different skins because it is the size most users have settled on as just large enough.

Quote:
i would love to see a wmp, opera mobile, audio manager, and a psShutXp skin that matches to complete a full interface (just ideas)
WMP, maybe
Opera mobile.. I tried to find the images to change.. but couldnt.. do you know where I can find them?
I dont know what psShutXp is.. but.. you say donation?.. I can look into it

Quote:
my pcmkeyboard does not work, when i try 2 change the settings it says that the selectd input method could not be loaded...I NEED HELP WITH THIS, IM LOWKEY DUMBB..
that is very strange. what device are you using?
how are you trying to install it?

Quote:
I would suggest the author rename the theme folder from rltoday to wm7 on the future downloads or add the instructions that one must rename the theme folder to "wm7".
good point, I have no idea why I renamed it to rltoday right before upload.. I am reuploading with new "wm7" folder name

Quote:
Is it possible for you to make a "white" touched WM 7 ? White background with black letters a.s.o. ?
I can see what I can do. Shouldnt be too hard to change it to white.. with blue wm7 background still, correct?

Glad to see lots of interest in this theme!
special thanks to all those who donated
htctoucher