Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diamond Support Centre

Tip us?

05mehmet
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Diamond Support Centre

Ask any questions you may have about the Diamond, technical issues, tweaking, flashing, anything your unsure about will be answered asap!!

By the way I'm Ozgur Mehmet and I'm a certified systems engineer. Feel free to ask any questions!!

Coleenbabe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Please help!!!!

here is my original post:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412793

captainsensible2002
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05mehmet View Post
Ask any questions you may have about the Diamond, technical issues, tweaking, flashing, anything your unsure about will be answered asap!!

By the way I'm Ozgur Mehmet and I'm a certified systems engineer. Feel free to ask any questions!!
Boy, am I glad you showed up! Nobody else here knows anything!!!

Da9L
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05mehmet View Post

Could you make us a working g-sensor calibrator ?!

Windows Mobile
HTC HD2 | HTC HD | HTC Universal | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Prophet | HTC Vox | HTC Typhoon | HTC Canary

Android
HTC Dezire Z | HTC Tattoo | HTC Hero | HTC One S

-= ! HTC FTW ! =-

05mehmet
Old
(Last edited by 05mehmet; 31st July 2008 at 10:51 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Sorry I was away today :)

Hi everyone

I am currently looking into all your issues, and hopefully i should have an answer by tonight, tommorow morning at the latest.

By the way I am attempting to program a G-Sensor Calabirator, will keep you updated.

Hope you enjoy your day (each of you )

Thanks
Ozgur.

05mehmet
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
http://www.nav4all.com/site2/www.nav...nguk/index.php

The link above is the Nav4All Website. There is no indication that the Diamond is compatible. However, sit back, relax, I will still look into this,

Have a great evening
Ozgur

05mehmet
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleenbabe View Post
Please help!!!!

here is my original post:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412793
Just to make sure, does the Map appear when the program is initialized, if not then thats your issue, GPS Location cannot be determined if there is no DATA (Map) to locate it.

Thanks, Ozgur

05mehmet
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation G-Sensor Calibrator

Here guys, i tested it, it works, seems quite, credit goes to: schaps

Thanks, Ozgur

Make sure!!!!

YOU INSTALL IT ON THE DEVICE NOT THE INTERNAL STORAGE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab GSensorCalibrator.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (115.4 KB, 3051 views)

kultus
Old
Thanks Meter 30
holly sh*t IT WORKS!!!
thank you a lot and I will thank to schaps if you 'll tell me why to himbecause I found nothing in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410694 thread about working calibrator anyway teeter ball sticks as hell ofcourse after SR too...
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i -> Samsung Galaxy S II -> Samsung Galaxy S III -> Nokia N8 -> Samsung Galaxy S4->LG G2 32GB Black

blah81
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default tom tom v6

Any suggestion?
I dropped my V1615 (tytn II) in the river (damn), have replaced with a htc diamond.
Tried to install the TT 6 that came with the tytn and error message says need a newer version of cab.
HTC and tom tom both say not compatible and and need TT v7 - not available + ive not long bought V6. Also seems to be plenty of people using v6 out there without problems

Dont really know what to do now?