[APP]SensorMaze - a little game
I wrote this little program, called SensorMaze. It generates mazes and allows you to steer a little blue dot using the movement sensors in the HTC Diamond. It is based on the original SensorTest program and since it has been a while since I programmed for any PDA, it is a bit simple.
Try to send the blue dot to the red dot by tilting your Diamond in the required directions.
- New Maze: create a new maze in the same level
- Next Level: increase the complexity.
As mentioned, it is my first attempt, so there is still some work that needs to be done.
- Implement timer, so you can compete against yourself
- remove the "Position" text and replace with timer output
- MessageBox instead of Dialog ?
- Replace the blue dot with a "ball" like structure
- Release the source code (after cleaning it a bit more)
When I try to use MessageBox from my code, the MessageBox fails to close and I can never get back to the Shell without a reset. Any one any idea what I could be doing wrong here ?
Changes ( 07-Aug-2008)
- Replaced the target with a cheese and the moving dot with a mouse icon.
- Added some text to show the current level.
- Initial level is lowered, so that kids could play it too.
Screenshots are provided in the attached .png files. I also added the sources, so that other people can see how you can use the acceleration meter
If you like my applications, consider a donation to Koushik
After all it is thanks to his (and the many other developers) work and readiness to share it that I can write these programs. I (currently) still get enough satisfaction in writing these programs.