Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,517 Members 36,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][15.08.08][WWE|GER|ITA|FRE|ESN|PTG]DIAMOND PROJECT ROM Release V3.3 (5.2.20273)

Tip us?

voiceovers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Is there a way to reverse this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadjet View Post
For all people who want to stop active sync running every few minutes.
Follow below thumnails, and use attached TaskManager.exe, just make sure that out of the 3 repllog.exe in list that you only select the one that states "The system time changed", active sync will work normally after this when you connect to your PC etc, but will not run in the background all the time.
Hope this helps everyone.

Hi there,

I used this great tweak a few months back when I had no need for Activesync to run all the time. However, I now have access to push mail and need Activesync back in action as normal.

Are you able to help?

Thanks in advance,

Kerry

darkslayer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does it brings letter and block recognition, and transcriber in PTG language?

overyanosh
Old
(Last edited by overyanosh; 13th February 2009 at 03:04 PM.) Reason: more infos
Thanks Meter 0
Default LD

hi,

the FRE file on [RS] is dead, 0 Byte file ... try the miror on this thread, same one ...

I realy want to try this ROM, but not in English

babble
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by overyanosh View Post
hi,

the FRE file on [RS] is dead, 0 Byte file ... try the miror on this thread, same one ...

I realy want to try this ROM, but not in English
http://rs40.rapidshare.com/files/137...t_v3.3_FRE.rar

70511kb

Just tested 1 minute ago.

No problem.

pufosme
Old
(Last edited by pufosme; 17th February 2009 at 12:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hardspl !!!!!! Pls help

hi tom , u said to have hardspl by J... / is there any problem if i have HARD SPL unsigned 1.40 olinex ? (for v3.3 rom)

artisticcheese
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Bluetooth icon is missing

Hi,

Running this ROM for a couple of days and noticed that bluetooth icon is different compared to stock ROM. In stock ROM if bluetooth is paired with headset, bluetooth icon in titlebar has headphones around it, in this ROM regardless wether bluetooth is paired or not, icon is the same (standard bluetooth icon).

Greg

Craz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey,

Im not sure if this question has already been posted but when i tried to give a look at SPB Shell 2, i wasnt able to disable TF3D trough the Today config page. Even tried NoPluginToday and it has no effect at all.

I'm able to use SPB Shell but i gotta go trough TF3D's program list to launch it and then, when pressing the home 'hard' button it leads me to the TF3D Home page.

I know i could fix that by assigning new function to the soft/hard keys but i'd like to try it (spb) out in the best condition, i.e: without tf3d in background

However, this is such a nice ROM, keep up the good work.

matt44
Old
(Last edited by matt44; 27th April 2009 at 10:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys,

Installed this ROM 2 days ago and am loving it. Its rekindled my love for the Diamond after going over to a LG Renoir for a while.

Only problem I have is that now, MMS wont open. I click on them but nothing happens.

Dont know if its a known problem but I am just leaving the door to go to work so sorry if its been mentioned previously.

Great ROM. Thanks.

EDIT: Have found whats happening. Instead of just "opening" I have to click the "now running" dropdown bar and click on sms/mms. Weird.

Stoosh2
Old
(Last edited by Stoosh2; 27th April 2009 at 02:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hey Dudes!

I need some Information about this Rom. Can you tell me how many days the Accu holds with this rom? Because i search for a new Rom in German Language with good Accu Term...
how is your experience with this Rom and GPS navigation? Were there there any problems?

rondol1
Old
(Last edited by rondol1; 27th April 2009 at 08:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Have you noticed the release date of this ROM? You can hardly call it "new" anymore.

This project goes back to the early days of the Diamond, and is based on a 1.93 version. I think much has happened since then. My advice: look for something more up-to-date, based on 2.03.
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]iPhone 3GS 16Gb