Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PDACornerPro.V27 - Build 20759 RBSN/NonRBSN Josh-Abs Released

Tip us?

character
Old
Thanks Meter 19
got a little confused ... have they released the collaboration on v27 ? or there will be a new release ? love m2d but I cant apply the .tsk files that I have so I do ope there will be two versions

joshkoss
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by character View Post
got a little confused ... have they released the collaboration on v27 ? or there will be a new release ? love m2d but I cant apply the .tsk files that I have so I do ope there will be two versions
new release pending
My Roms: HERMES|KAISER|RAPHAEL|TP2|HD2|CONTINUUM

My Kitchens: Hermes|Kaiser|TP2|H2D

Fools! What you sow is not made alive unless it dies.

StefanHou
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by character View Post
Hi Char, Josh and Abs will release a new collaboration version. theme file (x.tsk) cannot be applied in M2D. To apply theme in M2D you should use the M2DC and the theme file is x.m2dct.
Still Hermes
ROM:Previously I loved Josh' ROM. However, now am cycling through various ROM of Utak3r, Mr. DSL, etc. Currently with Mr. DSL Manila V2 23017, using QM and get additional 5MB
Radio: 1.47.00.10, in testing...
IPL: 1.04 | SPL: 2.10 Olipro

character
Old
(Last edited by character; 2nd April 2009 at 01:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
thanks for the info but as I have said .tsk is what I wanted and m2d has a different file name as you have said
aside from that one it eats up a lot of resources... IMHO

honestly i do prefer to have an application added like microsoft office installed which is really lacking nowadays its way faster if you put it on the Rom and I dont think there will be an update for that application for a longest time possible so it is way better to include it
Tags
dopod 838pro, hermes