OP abusalza

28th August 2008, 06:05 PM   |  #501  
OP Senior Member
Flag Samarinda
Thanks Meter: 58

2,581 posts
Donate to Me
More
ok. sorry to all problem, pleasse let my try to find a solution. my hermes w/o radio has ready to flashie junkie
28th August 2008, 06:16 PM   |  #502  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 62

1,132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGeNeCySt

close it with the task manager...

Uh, its not open in the background, it opens up when I close another app. So for example I will click the new message button on the today screen, type my message, send it, and when that message screen closes down the comm manager will just be there for no reason. I would think it was my bad if it happened on occasion but it happens about 1 out of 3 times and always when what I close should bring up the today screen.
28th August 2008, 06:23 PM   |  #503  
Thanks Meter: 17

524 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandenk

Uh, its not open in the background, it opens up when I close another app. So for example I will click the new message button on the today screen, type my message, send it, and when that message screen closes down the comm manager will just be there for no reason. I would think it was my bad if it happened on occasion but it happens about 1 out of 3 times and always when what I close should bring up the today screen.

it happens to me too, the best way for me is to close it with my task manager.. it happens with probably all 6.1 roms
28th August 2008, 06:27 PM   |  #504  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 49

1,430 posts
More
Quote:

It is still actually open. As mentioned close it with task manager

Also, anyone got any good reason to use 22 over 21? I can do everything like normal on 21. Is 22 faster?
28th August 2008, 06:56 PM   |  #505  
Flag San Diego

1,132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gehzumteufel

It is still actually open. As mentioned close it with task manager

Also, anyone got any good reason to use 22 over 21? I can do everything like normal on 21. Is 22 faster?

I use the Oxios CloseApps from time to time and when I look at my task manager it isnt open and I am not doing anything to open it. Am I just retarded?
28th August 2008, 07:18 PM   |  #506  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 49

1,430 posts
More
Quote:

I use the Oxios CloseApps from time to time and when I look at my task manager it isnt open and I am not doing anything to open it. Am I just retarded?

hmm that is really odd then. I haven't had a problem really. I used to so I am very aware of the problem.
28th August 2008, 07:50 PM   |  #507  
Flag Christchurch
Thanks Meter: 15

2,325 posts
More
Quote:

Can you tell us what's on your home/today screen, found when I don't use HTC Home it pops up, what version did u use?
28th August 2008, 08:08 PM   |  #508  
Thanks Meter: 0

52 posts
I do not see BIG watch on the today screen V22. what I need to do to see it?
28th August 2008, 08:26 PM   |  #509  
Flag Christchurch
Thanks Meter: 15

2,325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by look13

I do not see BIG watch on the today screen V22. what I need to do to see it?

If you had downloaded the Non RBS normal version, you should see it!
28th August 2008, 08:29 PM   |  #510  
Flag San Diego

1,132 posts
More
Its v22 RBSN and I dont use the HTC Home, on the today screen I have the PDC clock, SPB mobile suite, SPB weather, and the calendar. Other than that I have S2U2 installed and thats about it.
Last edited by brandenk; 28th August 2008 at 08:47 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dopod 838pro, hermes
Previous Thread Next Thread