[APP][24 JUNE] ThrottleLock 0.9.1 - PEEK YOUR DESKTOP WHILE LOCKED! Great improvement
Please DO ME A FAVOR... help me make this app better!. Tell me:
- If you have not installed the app: why?
- If you have installed: how is it working?
- If it's not working alright: what is exactly not working as you expected?
- If you like it but you will not use it, please tell me why.
- If you think it can be better... tell me how to improve it!
Features Showcase VIDEO
0.9.1 Version available. Changelog:
- Added png format for backgrounds
- Added an option to select the vibration Time and LED in case Haptic feedback is not working.
- Added checkbox to choose if tlock starts showing desktop directly or showing the lock screen.
- Appointments time format now depends on devices's regional settings
- Solved silence call using hardware volume key
- Solved going to desktop even when finger is down.
- Solved windows button when locked to desktop in WM6.5.X ROMS
- Solved alarm not sounding
- Solved double lock by changing the registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight\AutoDevic eLockEnable => 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\keybd\DeviceLockWhe nSuspend => 0
- Solved issues with not hidding notifications.
The default password is the top left dot (just click on it). Once you have setted your own pattern (you can do that by tap&hold and then select change pattern) it's stored on a file called lockcode.txt in the app folder.
WOW! This app is amazing, especially for the first beta. Honestly, I'd use this as is with no changes. I think I'm going to skin it later this weekend to see how it looks. Therer were a few things I noticed however.
If you enter the wrong pattern, "again" is spelled "aggain".
The load time took about 5-6 seconds on my touch.
That was really all that I noticed with it. Works very smooth and and I really like the transparent affect on it!
Just a few suggestions:
Please keep it simple like it is, too much extra will just slow it down.
The option to overlap existing lines in the pattern would give some extra security.
Making it full screen with an extra row of dots.
Sorry to sound like a pain, but I really like this development and would like to see this grow a lot.
Omgawd. Alfonso. I love you. You always come out with the things i need at exactly the right time I was looking for something like the iPhone S2U. I know A_C almost perfected it, but i really wanted a passcode thing. I'm going to double lock my phone now, Throttle Lock under my S2U2.
Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?