NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[UPG]Sim Unlock HTC Raphael

OP tupisdin

16th September 2008, 04:22 PM   |  #11  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 49

3,039 posts
More
well as for free solutions to the average freeloader - none.

cheap solution - as I promised earler in this thread it is here ... Raphael / Touch pro sim unlock by OliNex

contributors as always, get it free ...!

anyone who gets upset that it is not free for non contributors, well, consider that you still get your locked device real cheap overall *and* it is now unlocked too, and the total amount is still not much!
16th September 2008, 11:15 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 449

2,786 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex

well as for free solutions to the average freeloader - none.

cheap solution - as I promised earler in this thread it is here ... Raphael / Touch pro sim unlock by OliNex

contributors as always, get it free ...!

anyone who gets upset that it is not free for non contributors, well, consider that you still get your locked device real cheap overall *and* it is now unlocked too, and the total amount is still not much!

that makes more sence doing it this way, what bugs me is the apparent need for a middle man as is the case with other "unlockers", i donate straight to the forum which is exactly where the money goes anyway so why the middle man, just seems a bit daft if you ask me.

Course things have changed on here over the years, an as they say you dont get anything for free any more so thats how things have to be now.
17th September 2008, 07:17 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 6

313 posts
I am sure I take more from xda than I give, and I do try and help out when I can, but frankly most of us don't have the same skill set as olipro/cmonex. In case you haven't noticed who made your spl lately, take a look. I respect their work and think they are being more than fair. The amount they are charging doesn't even come close to covering the amount of work they put in, not to mention the free software and support they supply the forum. I wish xda would go to paid memberships (10-20£ a year for everyone but active cooks) to weed out a lot of junk and help support those who contribute. Without XDA, my phone(s) would suck.
17th September 2008, 10:16 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 449

2,786 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaven

I am sure I take more from xda than I give, and I do try and help out when I can, but frankly most of us don't have the same skill set as olipro/cmonex. In case you haven't noticed who made your spl lately, take a look. I respect their work and think they are being more than fair. The amount they are charging doesn't even come close to covering the amount of work they put in, not to mention the free software and support they supply the forum. I wish xda would go to paid memberships (10-20£ a year for everyone but active cooks) to weed out a lot of junk and help support those who contribute. Without XDA, my phone(s) would suck.

Im saying that what olipro/cmonex and co do is better than what otherpeople do on here, they give people the opertunity to get it free if they contribute which is exactly what the forum was made for in the first place, i dont agree with free loaders taking and not giving, what bugs me about all the other folk who charge for things is that they dont take in to account what that person gives back to the comunity financially or otherwise.
17th September 2008, 02:09 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

145 posts
Can we use Diamond radio ROMs after this security unlock ?
17th September 2008, 02:22 PM   |  #16  

73 posts
my pro was already unlocked
i have just recieved my Pro from HI, in toerh words the DUTCH provider KPN, and it was already unlocked, not a problem whatsoever, i even tried it with my T-Mobile sim, and it functioned perfectly.
so i dont know if basically they give em out locked or not, as most of my friends who have got that phone recieved it unlocked.
17th September 2008, 03:41 PM   |  #17  
Flag Budapest

3,039 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075

that makes more sence doing it this way, what bugs me is the apparent need for a middle man as is the case with other "unlockers", i donate straight to the forum which is exactly where the money goes anyway so why the middle man, just seems a bit daft if you ask me.

Course things have changed on here over the years, an as they say you dont get anything for free any more so thats how things have to be now.

not sure what you mean by middle man.

anyway, yes you still get many things for free such as the hardspl itself! that will ALWAYS remain free. and then, many cool custom roms and packages/cabs, descriptions and support for unbricking the usual non special bricks, support for flashing too, etc. etc.

edit: ah I see there is no disagreement after all.
17th September 2008, 03:44 PM   |  #18  
Flag Budapest

3,039 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StashCompInc

Can we use Diamond radio ROMs after this security unlock ?

yes! you can.

(making message 10 chars long )
17th September 2008, 05:46 PM   |  #19  

145 posts
Great news ! Gonna upgrade as soon as I get home. Thanks for all the hard work !
17th September 2008, 05:54 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
I want to buy a phone that is locked to vodaphone from adbroad... If i donate and u give me this advice will i be able to unlock it and use it 100% ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread