1. tried the activetoubleshooter :still cannot connect
2. tried a dozen usb cables and connected it through the main usb port: still cannot connect
3. reinstalled activesync (from microsoft site), rebooted pc and my rw6828: still cannot connect
4. disabled windows firewall, rebooted : still cannot connect
5. unchecked the Programs>settings>connections>usb to pc> enable advanced network functionality: still cannot connect ( i noticed that if i unchecked the advanced network functionality and i would got to activesync>menu>connections> "WHEN CRADLED" there's no usb option and if i check the advanced network etc etc it shows the usb option
man this is so annoying, i cannot install anything...hope you guys know what to do, ive been fixing this for the last 7.5 hours non stop with no solution...