Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Sept 29] DCS is back - Proudly Presenting DCS-TouchPro-v15 Latest & Greatest [20755]

Tip us?

WatskeBart
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Superb

Great ROM!!

I'm using it for 2 days now without any problem, and somehow my GSM reception is much better and the radio hasn't change so that's weird.

But thanks anyway and keep bringing those ROM's
Think! Search Ask

jcrompton
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatskeBart View Post
Great ROM!!

I'm using it for 2 days now without any problem, and somehow my GSM reception is much better and the radio hasn't change so that's weird.

But thanks anyway and keep bringing those ROM's
What is the biggest difference for you speed - wise as compared to the original ROM , i.e., does it make much difference in that little lagginess for the TouchFlo 3D?
Galaxy Note 2

Thanks to all the Developers!

peter7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Can I always get back to the original rom ???

thanks

myrin

apd
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter7 View Post
Can I always get back to the original rom ???

thanks

myrin
Yes, as long as the shipped ROM is available. A number of them can be found at http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...ael_WM6.1_ROMs

You will not be able to restore the original SPL until the Raphael team have developed a stock SPL downgrade tool. See the first post in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=410150

peter7
Old
(Last edited by peter7; 1st September 2008 at 05:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
HI - my rom is the following HTC RAPH10000 HTC__001 1.90.405.1 1.02.25.19 52.33.25.17U 19965 1.2.3 1.90

Do you think that one of the new roms is much faster than this one ?

THANKS

myrin

WatskeBart
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
What is the biggest difference for you speed - wise as compared to the original ROM , i.e., does it make much difference in that little lagginess for the TouchFlo 3D?
The TF3D is quicker then stock ROM and with the regular TF3D tweaks it will be a LOT quicker so no lag at all.

Plus the fact that the OS build is newer then stock ROM.
Think! Search Ask

JohanDC
Old
(Last edited by JohanDC; 2nd September 2008 at 12:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for all the feedback so far!

The only issue so far is the battery icon that does not change to charging, and not all network bands are available for selection, I'll update the first post with this info.

In the mean time I am working at my next release but I hit more or less a dead end trying to port another XIP. I have already spend more than 24 hours straight trying to port this but with no luck so far, maybe there is an issue with one of the porting tools? I'll look further into this and keep you posted on my progress. If anyone who reads this was able to successfully port one then please let me know...

johnnyc72
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have noticed another issue with this ROM. You cannot select multiple items in messaging (inbox and SMS). This is a huge issue for me, as I receive a lot of email.

Thanks for your hard work JohanDC!

apd
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyc72 View Post
I have noticed another issue with this ROM. You cannot select multiple items in messaging (inbox and SMS). This is a huge issue for me, as I receive a lot of email.

Thanks for your hard work JohanDC!
I haven't installed this ROM yet but most likely the solution is (in Messaging) to go to Menu / Select Messages and then you have the choice of selecting some or all of them - this is a new 'feature' in some versions of WM6.1

johnnyc72
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for your update adp. The stock ROM allowed me to select multiple messages by way of dragging down (or up). This is the feature that is not working.