Thanks Meter 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Originally Posted by davidgreen
I dumped my rom and I've only the part.raw files... how to use them to create a NBH and then a CustomRUU installer?
sorry for the question, I tried to search the forum for a guide, with no result
I need to create a liberated rom for Italian language...
A little help will be appreciated...
1. Download KaiserKitchen and extract it to your harddisk.
2. Download Thaihugo uploaded WWE 1.22x as your base ROM and put the RUU_Signed.nbh (WWE 1.22x archive has it) in the BaseROM folder of KaiserKitchen
3. Copy the Part files in the same BaseROM folder of KaiserKitchen
3. There will be a batch file (I forgot its name, I am sorry) in the root folder of KaiserKitchen. Just Run that.
3a. Press e (extract)
3b. Press b (using base rom and part files)
4. follow the steps that it asks
5. press option for cooking (i think c or something) I forgot.
6. It opens the HTCRT. Select Kaiser in the options and select the NB file that it created from the base rom and your part files (basically it is Part 2 that is the language part).
7. Once it is done, it will create a RUU_Signed.nbh in the base ROM file (it lets you to chose name and folder).
I am sorry, I could not remember the exact option names. I am currently travelling. The instructions are on my home computer. The other day cmonex helped in extracting from Chinese for me. I tried to recollect our chat and presented it here. let me know how did it go. Otherwise, if you could wait till tomorrow evening (I live in CST), I could provide you correct name of batch file and options.
You can download KaiserKitchen from Kaiser sub forum here. Search for KaiserKitchen and you could get the link for it to download.
Thanks and HTH