Telenor SIM-card discharges the battery!

Search This thread

ssliz

Jul 1, 2008
When I insert Telenor (Sweden) SIM-card into my Trinity (with Ausdim 3.0 full ROM) the battery gets discharged in 1-2 days!
Moreover, I tried to switch off GSM , and no effect!
In the previous ROM's (by Muon) this SIM-card gave constantly some message about 3G and some Service. When I installed a fix for that, it stopped giving messages, but still ATE BATTERY!!!
On all other SIM-cards the phone works ok.
Is there any really working fix for that?
Seems like the SIM card is constantly f...ing the processor.

Serge

nealed

Mar 31, 2007
Eloise
Probably and old 2.5V SIM card.

I had this problem when I took my phone to the UK and used my Virgin Mobile SIM card.

Called Virgin, told them that I believed it was an old model SIM - they confirmed that it was - higher voltage as well - and sent a new SIM free of charge. Now, the phone holds it's charge like with my french SIM card :)

ssliz

Jul 1, 2008
Thanks!

I addressed to client service , they said, that it was a new 3G SIM card,
but agreeded to send me another one. Hope, it would fix the problem.

findpranav

Mar 23, 2011
Your help required

When I insert Telenor (Sweden) SIM-card into my Trinity (with Ausdim 3.0 full ROM) the battery gets discharged in 1-2 days!
Moreover, I tried to switch off GSM , and no effect!
In the previous ROM's (by Muon) this SIM-card gave constantly some message about 3G and some Service. When I installed a fix for that, it stopped giving messages, but still ATE BATTERY!!!
On all other SIM-cards the phone works ok.
Is there any really working fix for that?
Seems like the SIM card is constantly f...ing the processor.

Serge

Hi Sorry for this but actually just wanted to check if you could help me,

I am looking for a Telenor sweden sim card to activate my iphone & I am in India is there any chance you can help me with it, an old not working simcard will do, I can pay for the sim & the postal as well please get back to me ASAP if possible.

Looking forward to hear from you. thanks.