- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: time, distance, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer. Note there is a bug in the latest GoogleMaps installation, so KML files does not work - read the manual how to fix this.
The files are now stored at Google Code web site, please download the latest version from here: http://code.google.com/p/gccv2/downloads/list
What you need to download (go for the latest version!) :
- GpsCycleComputer_X.XX.cab - the application itself. To install, copy CAB into your phone, and click on it from your phone File Explorer. The manual (file called Readme.htm) is installed on your phone, in the same folder as the application. E.g. if you install into "Internal Storage" on English Windows, the path to the application will be \Internal Storage\Program Files\GpsCycleComputer.
- GpsCycleComputerSource_X.XX.zip - A complete source code in C#, uses CF .NET 2.0. Feel free to change anything you like!
If you have questions about Live logging on www.crossingways.com, please visit this forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=484809