Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [ENG] [READY|15 NOV] ROMeOS² v1.40.1 (19974.1.2.8|STABLE) | THANK YOU :)

Tip us?

_RMB_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi hang... ive been using your roms for a while (kaiser).... i think it would be great to make two varients.... one with out TF3d and one with TF3d as i myself use it! i like it cause it utilizes the components that the raphael came from but others like other means... also check on the battery drainage (maybe do to the BT progys that deap mentioned) cause i dont know if its just me going through it but im having very bad battery life (not even 7 hours). other then that your 1.40.1 rom is bar none!!!
LG Thrill 3D
AT&T
Network: DEATH STAR
ROM date: EVERYDAY
Radio version: FM/AM
previous phones...to many to mention

GazzaK
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I've been running the 1.40 version of this ROM for a bit now.

recently my battery use has like gone! what I mean is that for instance I charged the phone sunday night, fully, from almost dead and right after a power cycle, and it lasted to 45% last night, when I charged it again, overnight.

it's been running all day, a few calls, a tiny bit of wifi, a tiny bit of gps, and now, 10 hours after taking off charge it is at 93%

I am really happy, confused too, as right after the ROM update it was not this good.

12aon
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 419

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx® View Post
@DeepThought
I'm still testing 20757 build but just finished download HTC QUARTZ (MAX 4G) ROM (20759) | so maybe jump to 20759 build.

I will try to make 2 variants Touch Pro & ATT but priority to Touch pro model. Also will come with no-manila & with manila.

Other than that, maybe u could give me some idea(s)
I definitely agree on the other thread suggestion by deepthought (this thread has become a ferocious monster), If you want I could still help you make make the new ROM more ROMeOS style (e.g. manila, taskbar, Program folder(those need to be upgraded to VGA) and more. Btw I'm working on a tabbed landscape manila (by Archy). I have a list of programs I'm not going without. And maybe you could patch some of the manila links (like I have Klaxon pop up when I push the clock button and Icontact for All people and Thumbcal for Calander).

Htorch, (I love that it is more powerful than the build-in flash)
S2U2, (or Touchlockpro)
PPCFinder (finaly able to search for hidden files),
Kevtris,
Mastermind,
Rubik,
XnView,
GPSRouter,
HTC GPS Tool,
SASHIMI,
Apptodate,
Registry tweakers (the usual)

So If you need some stylizing let me know and ephasis on the new thread

microfox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijin View Post
Nop, Not that, I'm using already the one done by Taiseeer. Wanted the official one because i believe it maybe fixed things from Taiseer's one. such as the wrong alignment for the Arabic SMS which shows from left to right instead right to left.

Thnx!
Not sure which version you are using but the one posted by taiseer does everything except one problem.

When I installed it, it messed with Word Completion in English. I hope monx can find us a solution or anyone with good knowledge with these stuff.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ARABIC.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1,002.9 KB, 1 views)
Regards
microfox

gwtx2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Steps

Quote:
@gwtx2
can u give more details about this step by step mate?
I'm still confuse
Sure. On the today screen, I scroll to my email (Outlook based). I click on the envelope with the letter sticking out. This fully opens the email, which btw is the first one in the list. Now, pressing the right navigation key displays the previous email. If I first press the left navigation key, it closes the email, goes back to the today screen and selects the Messaging icon (which is to the left of the Email icon).

I would think the left navigation key (when pressed on the first email) would either display the last email or carry me back to the envelope on the today screen. Hope this helps.

neverFollow
Old
(Last edited by neverFollow; 26th November 2008 at 09:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:

[2] In TF3D settings tab, tap 'Wallpaper' > prompt > 'yes'.

This might sound stupid but there is no Settings->Wallpaper in TF3D Config. Am I missing something?

EDIT: It was stupid indeed... LOL ;))) I thought you were talking about TF3D Config, got it now, problem solved ;))
Born to flash...

HTC M7 (InsertCoin 3.0.0 revision 17)
HTC Endeavor (InsertCoin 18.0.1)
HTC Pyramid (InsertCoin 5.5.0)
HTC Leo (Pdaimatejam Wp7.8)
HTC Raphael (EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' 23518)
HTC Kaiser (HyperDragon IV Mega 21055) (sold)

snark_be
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverFollow View Post
This might sound stupid but there is no Settings->Wallpaper in TF3D Config. Am I missing something?
Yes .

It's on the settings tab in TouchFlo 3D, the tab between Weather and Programs. There you have an item "Wallpaper".
Google/LG Nexus 5: rooted, unlocked bootloader, Android KitKat 4.4.2

neverFollow
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by snark_be View Post
Yes .

It's on the settings tab in TouchFlo 3D, the tab between Weather and Programs. There you have an item "Wallpaper".
I've just got myself a Raphael today and flashed it right away, and trying to get used to it
Born to flash...

HTC M7 (InsertCoin 3.0.0 revision 17)
HTC Endeavor (InsertCoin 18.0.1)
HTC Pyramid (InsertCoin 5.5.0)
HTC Leo (Pdaimatejam Wp7.8)
HTC Raphael (EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' 23518)
HTC Kaiser (HyperDragon IV Mega 21055) (sold)

ShaWn.cz
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Can't wait for 1.50! When it will be ready? I love your roms

chrisbjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzaK View Post
I've been running the 1.40 version of this ROM for a bit now.

recently my battery use has like gone! what I mean is that for instance I charged the phone sunday night, fully, from almost dead and right after a power cycle, and it lasted to 45% last night, when I charged it again, overnight.

it's been running all day, a few calls, a tiny bit of wifi, a tiny bit of gps, and now, 10 hours after taking off charge it is at 93%

I am really happy, confused too, as right after the ROM update it was not this good.
im guessing it different for all of us. my battery life is better than before and it is very stable thanks to romeos1.40

Tags
donations are good karma, monx®, raphael, rom, romeos
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe