OP marbalon

16th November 2008, 07:25 AM   |  #791  
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 4

816 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejant_9

with vista I've very simple solution. wm6btpan don't work on my device. I'm using the internet sharing function.

1. start internet sharing on the phone. Choose bluetooth. Make sure bluetooth is "on" and device discoverable.

2. in the pc, in the wifi connection panel, clic in configure a connection then choose bluetooth pan. Folow the instruction, select your ppc then your conected. After that you can turn off your data connection on ppc but let internet sharing active

3. run gmouse. I usually let my data connection turned on because when it's active but you are not on a web page it cost nothing.

This is what I did. It didn't work the first time I searched and I gave up b/c I saw the difficult directions in the first post. I just assumed I had to go through all those steps. Then, I did a search for Bluetooth in this post and I found your post. Tried it again and it worked! So simple. Great program.
16th November 2008, 07:30 AM   |  #792  
Flag Washington D.C.

816 posts
More
One request/suggestion, but I'm not sure if it's even possible.

One of the problems I encounter is that the Touch free mouse still has the same orientation if you switch open the keyboard. Is there any way that the Sensor orienation can be switched for the program if you have the keyboard open?
16th November 2008, 08:33 AM   |  #793  
Flag Washington D.C.

816 posts
More
After playing around with this for over an hour, I cannot get the play, ffw, and rwd buttons to work. However, the volume buttons work fine from the same menu.

If I press pause in Windows Media player using the mouse, then I can use the joystick center button to pause and play. That's all I can manage if I get the play button highlighted. Anybody else have this problem or a solution for the play button to work?

i'm using Windows Vista Ultimate and a Sprint Touch Pro.
16th November 2008, 01:55 PM   |  #794  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Croatia, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 102

2,662 posts
More
i really like your work marbalon, and big thx to you for this amazing apps

but i have problem,on mz pc i have wifi cardthat is connected to dlink ruter,now i want to connect htc through wifi to use gremote and grace but i dont know how?!?!
do i need to connect htc to dlink or usb wifi thar i have in pc? if i need to connect to usb wifi than how to do it??? thx
16th November 2008, 06:58 PM   |  #795  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

458 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intel286

i really like your work marbalon, and big thx to you for this amazing apps

but i have problem,on mz pc i have wifi cardthat is connected to dlink ruter,now i want to connect htc through wifi to use gremote and grace but i dont know how?!?!
do i need to connect htc to dlink or usb wifi thar i have in pc? if i need to connect to usb wifi than how to do it??? thx

Just connect you HTC to the same router (dlink). Next fallow this steps:
1. Run GRemoteServer on PC
2. Run GRemote on your device
3. Go to profiles and click find button. Application should automatically find your desktop commputer and shows IP and name.
3a. If not thy to open UDP port 5656 in your firewall (on your PC, Windows firewall or other software)
4. Click add to save this profile.
5. Duble click GRemoteServer icon in try and select "Enalbe blank password"
6. Then you can click "GO !!!" button.

That is all.

Cheers,
Marcin.
17th November 2008, 02:23 AM   |  #796  
Thanks Meter: 0

194 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...23#post2918223

AWESOME FIX TO GET BT WORKING AS MODEM AGAIN on the FUZE...

I couldn't get my laptop to use the Fuze as a Bluetooth Modem in the same way as my 8125 so I turned on the Internet Connection Sharing on the Fuze by the deleting the registry key discussed below (requires a soft reset afterwards). I preferred the convenience of simply opening a webpage on my laptop and it automatically wirelessly using my phone as an actual Bluetooth Modem but the more cumbersome Internet Sharing Connection method download speeds seem to be much faster. Using http://www.speedtest.net as a benchmark connecting my laptop and my Fuze via Bluetooth PAN gives me 600-700 Kbps while connecting the Fuze directly to the laptop using USB gives me 1200-1300 Kbps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437796

Quote:
This works with standard $15/month Sprint PCS Vision plan.
No you do not need to purchase Phone As Modem plan.
No they will not charge you extra because there's no way for them to known you tethering to a pc.

I have two Touch Diamonds (not Pro's).
One for my wife and one for me.

My Internet sharing (Start\Programs\Internet sharing) only has one drop down menu, "PC Connection".
My wife's has two drop downs "PC Connection" AND "Network connection".

Now I bought her's two days after mine at the same Sprint store.

Her Internet connection shares Internet via USB connected directly to a PC without issue.
Mine doesn't since I have not been able to set the missing "Network connection" drop down menu option to the appropriate setting of "Sprint". Instead it either say Waiting for network or error 67 invalid username and password (something like that)

I deleted the key: (not just the value)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing\settings]
ForceCellConnection

Now I got the second drop down menu "Network connection", restarted the phone and now it works like a champ.
17th November 2008, 02:24 AM   |  #797  

194 posts
As well, two huge favors for this program..

The gremote is a little to be desired and the .exe program on the PC isn't the most stable thing.

With that said program is awesome..

Could you give some good PPT support because for this the application would be awesome... <<<< SCRATCH THAT this has PPT support... AWESOME..

Now, since the gremote isn't as smooth as it cold be at the moment... would you be able to have the touch pad mimicker be more inclusive of the small screeen? meaning, when I slide my finger across my FUZE I would like to go from one end of the laptop screen to the other if not more. This way small movements will allow for more coverage... Would be an awesome presentation device...

And two could you do a BIG number key pad to use as a keypad entry for mi laptop. That is for sure worthy of a 20 spot.

Cheer.s...
Last edited by christian15213; 17th November 2008 at 02:46 AM.
17th November 2008, 02:39 AM   |  #798  
Flag Washington D.C.

816 posts
More
Does the play button work for you guys in Windows Media player?
17th November 2008, 03:06 AM   |  #799  

194 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL

Does the play button work for you guys in Windows Media player?

YEPPER.. I love this little proggy.... is wifi connecting better?
17th November 2008, 03:15 AM   |  #800  
Flag Washington D.C.

816 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian15213

YEPPER.. I love this little proggy.... is wifi connecting better?

I dont have a problem connecting via any method- bluetooth, wifi or usb.

The play button just doesn't work for me. sigh.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread