Originally Posted by arix
I didn't test your file yet, I m sure it maye help, but I made some tests with CorePlayer by change the equalizer parameters and got little bit more volume but with distortion ,seems like the main problem is the speaker itself....
AudioPara3.csv file contains volume
and gain values for speaker and microphone. I've tested it, and by raising volume
values to the maximum - nothing happened, by raising gain values to the maximum- volume
is louder. IMO this is maximum, that Diamond's poor speaker can produce. I am satisfied with it, maybe someone can do more tests and get better result.
Btw, all sounds are louder now: ringtone, speakerphone, system volume
, music playback, etc.