Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Porting TFL3D to X1

OP Ronka

31st October 2008, 04:20 PM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark42

Can't download the full 33.0 MB version from any of the links posted so far! Most of them say limit exceeded, one of them works, but randomly stops the file (one time it left it at 5 MB, another time at 2.5 MB). Could someone please upload somewhere else? Thanks.

Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytzjazmmwyi/TF3D_HD.CAB
or
http://sharedzilla.com/en/get?id=234116
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xaky7lj7d
http://w13.easy-share.com/1702247795.html
Last edited by Zormal; 31st October 2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: more links
31st October 2008, 05:20 PM   |  #112  
Recognized Developer
Flag Currently Reverse Engineering 42
Thanks Meter: 781

5,585 posts
Donate to Me
More
sorted the album!
the album was missing the mui file, that's why the menus were blank, unzip and drop the attached mui into windows, goto the pic tab, select album then botom left soft key again and choose away!

WWE only

next work out why audiobooster doesn't work
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCAlbum.exe.0409.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.3 KB, 1808 views)
31st October 2008, 05:29 PM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
thanks much. i figured it out right after i posted...
31st October 2008, 06:09 PM   |  #114  

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fards

the album was missing the mui file, that's why the menus were blank, unzip and drop the attached mui into windows, goto the pic tab, select album then botom left soft key again and choose away!

WWE only

next work out why audiobooster doesn't work

Thank you! It work's on the Swedish ROM if you just rename it (0409 replaced with 041D)!
31st October 2008, 07:19 PM   |  #115  

73 posts
Thanks guys! Now album works. Problem is that the album app is very slow, any idea why? (not the pic tab, but the album app)
31st October 2008, 07:26 PM   |  #116  
Thanks Meter: 13

660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelshh

Thank you! It work's on the Swedish ROM if you just rename it (0409 replaced with 041D)!

I tried this, and I get the "Albums" and "Menu" softkeys alright, but nothing happens when I press them? Suggestions, anyone?
31st October 2008, 07:38 PM   |  #117  

660 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDouglas

I tried this, and I get the "Albums" and "Menu" softkeys alright, but nothing happens when I press them? Suggestions, anyone?

Weird, it just started working all of a sudden out of the blue for no apparent reason... But it's extremely slow, to the point it's not working... At least I got the menu to pop up
Last edited by MapleDouglas; 31st October 2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Progress
31st October 2008, 07:52 PM   |  #118  
Thanks Meter: 9

425 posts
More
Well this is nice... after hard resetting HTC audiomanager crashes every now and then. "audioManager_eng.exe has encountered an error... blablabla". WMP spawns the same error message.
31st October 2008, 08:50 PM   |  #119  

660 posts
Has anyone gotten the Weather Tab to work? I get a connection error everytime. Perhaps Touchflo 3D needs to be running on a legit HTC phone in order to function?
31st October 2008, 09:37 PM   |  #120  

109 posts
TF3DHD
Hi Everyone,

Don't worry if you are having problems with TF3DHD, I will get back to work on it next week - Tuesday. There have been a number of issues with it.

Those who are experiencing issues with performance should try a hard reset as it works perfectly on mine after one.

There are some who have some features working and some who have the same features not working. Those people should also try a hard reset as I am not sure what else might be on your phone.

Issues I am aware of so far:

1. Bluetooth control of music - not sure what this is but it feels like a registry problem as WMP works fine
2. Audio Booster - just needs to be added
3. Landscape - will see if I can use it from the Touch HD (if it exists) or I will port the landscape from the Touch Pro (will have to sort resolution issues)
4. YouTube - I am not going to resolve this one as it is better that this is added separately as I don't think it is in scope for this project

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread