Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 39,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Porting TFL3D to X1

Tip us?

Zormal
Old
(Last edited by Zormal; 31st October 2008 at 04:40 PM.) Reason: more links
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark42 View Post
Can't download the full 33.0 MB version from any of the links posted so far! Most of them say limit exceeded, one of them works, but randomly stops the file (one time it left it at 5 MB, another time at 2.5 MB). Could someone please upload somewhere else? Thanks.
Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ytzjazmmwyi/TF3D_HD.CAB
or
http://sharedzilla.com/en/get?id=234116
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xaky7lj7d
http://w13.easy-share.com/1702247795.html

fards
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 720

DONATE TO ME
Default sorted the album!

the album was missing the mui file, that's why the menus were blank, unzip and drop the attached mui into windows, goto the pic tab, select album then botom left soft key again and choose away!

WWE only

next work out why audiobooster doesn't work
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCAlbum.exe.0409.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.3 KB, 1805 views)

rajivgk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks much. i figured it out right after i posted...

nelshh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fards View Post
the album was missing the mui file, that's why the menus were blank, unzip and drop the attached mui into windows, goto the pic tab, select album then botom left soft key again and choose away!

WWE only

next work out why audiobooster doesn't work
Thank you! It work's on the Swedish ROM if you just rename it (0409 replaced with 041D)!
Sony Ericsson X1

Creator of XperiaTweak

Creator of the Sony Ericsson X1 Manila2D xml-file

Proud contributor to the "Port SE X1 Panels to Touch HD-project"

Agaas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks guys! Now album works. Problem is that the album app is very slow, any idea why? (not the pic tab, but the album app)

MapleDouglas
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelshh View Post
Thank you! It work's on the Swedish ROM if you just rename it (0409 replaced with 041D)!
I tried this, and I get the "Albums" and "Menu" softkeys alright, but nothing happens when I press them? Suggestions, anyone?

MapleDouglas
Old
(Last edited by MapleDouglas; 31st October 2008 at 07:39 PM.) Reason: Progress
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDouglas View Post
I tried this, and I get the "Albums" and "Menu" softkeys alright, but nothing happens when I press them? Suggestions, anyone?
Weird, it just started working all of a sudden out of the blue for no apparent reason... But it's extremely slow, to the point it's not working... At least I got the menu to pop up

Golgo
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Well this is nice... after hard resetting HTC audiomanager crashes every now and then. "audioManager_eng.exe has encountered an error... blablabla". WMP spawns the same error message.

MapleDouglas
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Has anyone gotten the Weather Tab to work? I get a connection error everytime. Perhaps Touchflo 3D needs to be running on a legit HTC phone in order to function?

daran_clarke@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default TF3DHD

Hi Everyone,

Don't worry if you are having problems with TF3DHD, I will get back to work on it next week - Tuesday. There have been a number of issues with it.

Those who are experiencing issues with performance should try a hard reset as it works perfectly on mine after one.

There are some who have some features working and some who have the same features not working. Those people should also try a hard reset as I am not sure what else might be on your phone.

Issues I am aware of so far:

1. Bluetooth control of music - not sure what this is but it feels like a registry problem as WMP works fine
2. Audio Booster - just needs to be added
3. Landscape - will see if I can use it from the Touch HD (if it exists) or I will port the landscape from the Touch Pro (will have to sort resolution issues)
4. YouTube - I am not going to resolve this one as it is better that this is added separately as I don't think it is in scope for this project