Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,223 Members 52,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(28 November 2010) iDialer v0.54 - Open Source edition

Tip us?

FSTNG
Old
(Last edited by FSTNG; 23rd June 2010 at 06:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
pie works fine with the alternate webview.dll. im assuming that the reason I get the can't connect error with my original dll is that this rom probably is using the newer pie.and yes data is connected.is there any info or non cabbed reg file I can get to enable gv calling card profile?

thesecondsfade
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSTNG View Post
pie works fine with the alternate webview.dll. im assuming that the reason I get the can't connect error with my original dll is that this rom probably is using the newer pie.and yes data is connected.is there any info or non cabbed reg file I can get to enable gv calling card profile?
You can create your own REG file.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Supware.net\iDialer]
"myNumber"="18005551212"
"service1type"="callingcard"
"service1title"="GVCallBack"
"service1data"="18005551212p1234p;#"

The 18005551212 should be replaced by your GV number, the 1234 should be replaced by your GV PIN.
TMOUS HTC HD7 - WP7.8 Deepshining v7.8 'NokiaLove'

My Android App:
SmartGas Free - The SMARTEST way to find the cheapest gas.

FSTNG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
perfect that's what I was looking for.hopefully that will work vs the callback issue with pie. il try editing the reg once I pull off the road. thanks!

FSTNG
Old
(Last edited by FSTNG; 25th June 2010 at 01:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Well after creating the calling card profile it does call GV and try to dial the number but I think it dials too fast because it won't register on the google system. It does get past the "press 2" prompt and then I hear the # at the end but the actual phone number i'm trying to dial goes through too fast and it must be missing a digit or two... sighhhhhh

edit: well I took the 2 out of the calling card script and added some pauses so now when I dial, i wait for the prompt then I just press 2 myself on the dialpad then the script dials the number... so at least its working without a whole lot of hassle for me but still not ideal.

ajay88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Difficulty replacing webview.dll

I'm having some difficulty replacing the webview.dll from my HD2. I have Core Cell EVO, and every time I use total commander to rename webview.dll, it never actually changes it. Ive also tried to connect it to my pc and change it through active sync, but I get the same problem...

tomc585
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Was getting the "can not connect error", was working fine for so long. This worked for me. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesecondsfade View Post
Go into your Internet Explorer on your phone and re-sign in to Google Voice. That should fix your problem.

thesecondsfade
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay88 View Post
I'm having some difficulty replacing the webview.dll from my HD2. I have Core Cell EVO, and every time I use total commander to rename webview.dll, it never actually changes it. Ive also tried to connect it to my pc and change it through active sync, but I get the same problem...
Webview.dll is a part of the ROM so you have to use a program that will allow you to overwrite ROM files. I don't use Total Commander so I'm not sure exactly how it handles that, but with Resco Explorer it overwrites ROM files... all you hav eto do is Copy the file to the Windows folder and tap "Overwrite". Not sure about the renaming method you're using.
TMOUS HTC HD7 - WP7.8 Deepshining v7.8 'NokiaLove'

My Android App:
SmartGas Free - The SMARTEST way to find the cheapest gas.

tomc585
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have icontacts and idialer working with google voice. How can i set it up so i can use them for dialing out either google voice or my phones account at will. Can I just install the idialer (not idialer_gv) then i will have 2 icons for the dialers? thanks.

mooseman2142
Old
(Last edited by mooseman2142; 30th June 2010 at 01:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I am getting the "unexpected error" also.

I am running a HTC HD2 TMOUS, 21XX ROM. I access the google.com/voice/m/sms page via IE and it's fine... anyone know what the problem is / what is the fix?

Also I should mention, iDial only works AT ALL if I first LOG OUT of my google voice on IE. If I am already signed-in and the cookie has me to "Stay signed in", the iDial doesn't work at all (the login dialogue never shows). So the procedure I've been using is to log out of google voice on IE, then use iDial, type in my login, then receive error.

mooseman2142
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any help for me?

Tags
dialer