Thanks Meter 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ulu Sungai Johor, Malaysia
How I Managed To Revert Back To Original SPL Using MiniSD card
Just got a used unit for my wife with warranty for 7 days.
On the same day flashed Des-Prof HardSPL and a cooked ROM.
Later the next day the USB port can't connect to PC anymore, maybe due to some broken pins inside. So it is quite difficult to flash Original ROM from PC , especially SPL which must go through SSPL and PC USB Flashing.
This is what I did and successful;
1. Extract OEM ROM content using nbh extract tool.
2. Pack using hrt Rom Tool the SPL.nb and Both Splash.nb and build the .nbh file using htcrt ROM Tool. Name this nbh file to TRINIMG.nbh and copy to Mini SD Card which had been formatted with FAT32 earlier.
3. Copy SSPL to any location on device main.
4. Insert the Mini SD Card .
5. Now, run SSPL on the device, it will start flashing like normal ROM Flashing. It takes few seconds to complete and finally it just stuck at the infamous 3-colour screen. No matter what I did it just stay there ( phone already bricked !). But the bootloader shows original SPL, no more hard SPL! So, reverting back to Original SPL already success and happily done.
4. At this bootloader tri-colour screen,I just flash original RUU_Signed.nbh which its name changed to TRINIMG.nbh using Mini SD Card.
So happily done and will return back tomorrow to the seller for warranty purpose.