OP brins0

15th October 2008, 09:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ashton-Under-Lyne
Thanks Meter: 8

438 posts
Donate to Me
More
Since Gryator now supports the Raphael properly, as well as the Diamond, I thaught I would just spread the word, as i've seen some questions about screen rotation in these forums when i've had a brief look around.

The original thread can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427805

Quote:
Originally Posted by brins0

Now supports ALL HTC Diamond/HTC Diamond Pro variants!

Gyrator has an advanced graphical configuration interface which can be used to create
thousands of combinations of events to suit every users needs. Windows can be excluded
from all events, or only some of them. Customisable sound events can be triggered, and
the device can be made to vibrate for any event. The keypad can be locked, the screen
can be turned off, or the entire device can be instructed to suspend.

There's alot more information, too much to display here, along with advanced information
and guides on the project website which can be found at: http://gyrator.brins0.net

If you are interested in what's new, check the Version History on the project site.

More information and download HERE

To keep these forums clean, and to prevent repeated threads/posts, as well as ensuring your problems are seen quickly, please post any queries in the thread in the HTC Diamond forum thread mentioned in the link above.

MOD EDIT:
Thread closed to posting!
Discussions and support will be happening in the original thread!
Last edited by tnyynt; 15th October 2008 at 09:50 AM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
automatic, gsensor, rotation
Previous Thread Next Thread