Bypass Gmail sign-in, Bypass passwords, Bypass screen lock drawing!!!!!

Search This thread

bps725

Oct 2, 2005
I read this over at tmonews...

"While playing with my G today, I found a way to enter "safe mode" which will bypass the initial gmail signin and allow you to straight to the good stuff with out activating via google. You can also bypass the security drawing pattern.

1. Power off your device
2. While device is powering back on press and hold the "menu" key, keep holding it past the G1 and android splash screen.
Phone will boot all the way to the main screen and display "safe mode" in lower left corner.

I have confirmed that data is still fully operational and all of my downloaded programs."

Very interesting

Reactions: ehsanaliabadian

keerttttt

Sep 28, 2007
Twente
Xiaomi Mi 10

"While playing with my G today, I found a way to enter "safe mode" which will bypass the initial gmail signin and allow you to straight to the good stuff with out activating via google. You can also bypass the security drawing pattern.

1. Power off your device
2. While device is powering back on press and hold the "menu" key, keep holding it past the G1 and android splash screen.
Phone will boot all the way to the main screen and display "safe mode" in lower left corner.

I have confirmed that data is still fully operational and all of my downloaded programs."

Very interesting

How about a ROM DUMP?

artyr0x

Nov 27, 2007
im sorry to say this but the safe mode does not allow to bypass the initial activation screen but it sure does bypass the security screen

speoples20

Jun 10, 2007
im sorry to say this but the safe mode does not allow to bypass the initial activation screen but it sure does bypass the security screen

Correct I already posted about this. You still have to activate service with Tmobile and Google. Safe mode on the phone is just like on a regular computer help you fix issues.

artyr0x

Nov 27, 2007
Correct I already posted about this. You still have to activate service with Tmobile and Google. Safe mode on the phone is just like on a regular computer help you fix issues.

It runs exactly as u would have it if it wasnt in safe mode the only difference is that u can bypass the security screen and attempt to change the security lock i'll play around wit it later on today

Disabled

Jul 10, 2007
Miami
Well being the moder I am. I was smart enough to download that converter program floating around before reading about it and I get non stop errors on the home screen.. but for w/e reason running the phone in safe mode does not let the program load so I get no errors now but I can't unintsall it from the applications uninstall from settings.. it gives me an error when iit treys to compute the program sizes so I I can not run the phone when not in safe mode.. would be awesome if someone could help me here

neoobs

Retired Moderator
Mar 25, 2008
try connecting it to the computer in debug mode and uninstall using adb

Disabled

Jul 10, 2007
Miami
i have been google searching for two hours and i have yet to find how to put commands into the g1 i got the drivers and everything and its recoginzed by my comp but i dont know where i type adb shell uninstall or w/e can you direct me in the right direction?

neoobs

Retired Moderator
Mar 25, 2008
you need to download the SDK from google. You should see some threads with the SDK or the Emulater... it is all the same. adb is in the tools thread. Ohh and you need to enter "adb -d uninstall (name of apk)"

Disabled

Jul 10, 2007
Miami
i tried this and no luck the system still crashes... and you know i wouldnt mind loading factory defaults its just i use shazam and i already have over 150 tags that i do not want to lose and thats all i really need to back up... but i can not access the file system on the phone unless i am missing something :/ this is really killing me i hate when i cant fix something

neoobs

Retired Moderator
Mar 25, 2008
i tried this and no luck the system still crashes... and you know i wouldnt mind loading factory defaults its just i use shazam and i already have over 150 tags that i do not want to lose and thats all i really need to back up... but i can not access the file system on the phone unless i am missing something :/ this is really killing me i hate when i cant fix something

you sure it doesn't save that info on the memory card?

Disabled

Jul 10, 2007
Miami
no nothing application saves to the memory card.. well besides amazon for the mp3 market i think. unless those are the tags? i dont know can you confirm? again thanks for the help man

neoobs

Retired Moderator
Mar 25, 2008
I just tested and you are correct it doesn't save to the SD card... weird why it wouldn't a couple other applications do besides amazon.

hetaldp

Jun 26, 2007
Nashik
I have G1 in my Hand in India but sad thing is its an Unactivated Phone.

I can easily unlock Sim by using Remote Unlock code for my IMEI provided by some Sellers on web. But how can a Activate the phone in India.

I know the t-mobile Activated SIM Trick for phone using some borrowed Sim card but in India its Impossible.

Help, please Help

JayMan26403

Nov 5, 2008
google g1

ok i really need help i got my phone from the U.S and i live in canada it is unlcoked but it wont work i cant bypass the gmal sign in i tried the steps for the safe mode but the safe mode sign comes up at the bottom but it just stays at the one creen where it says touch to begin your setup for gmail i try to setup but it says my sim is wrong how do i fix this please help

mack

Jun 30, 2005
ok i really need help i got my phone from the U.S and i live in canada it is unlcoked but it wont work i cant bypass the gmal sign in i tried the steps for the safe mode but the safe mode sign comes up at the bottom but it just stays at the one creen where it says touch to begin your setup for gmail i try to setup but it says my sim is wrong how do i fix this please help

google is your best friend. try searching for a solution. all you have to do is change the APN settings to rogers/fido and go through the gmail activation.

neerhaj

Nov 5, 2008
I have G1 in my Hand in India but sad thing is its an Unactivated Phone.

I can easily unlock Sim by using Remote Unlock code for my IMEI provided by some Sellers on web. But how can a Activate the phone in India.

I know the t-mobile Activated SIM Trick for phone using some borrowed Sim card but in India its Impossible.

Help, please Help

im in Mumbai using my G1 for the last few weeks. read here

nerys71

May 13, 2008
safe mode works on the M580 but FAILS to bypass the lock screen password. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Power off your device

Very interesting