Originally Posted by ffffdddd
No, it doesn't work on my phone
MTTY (How to fix a bad ROM flash!) Hi,
I didn't see any post about using MTTY on Kaiser.
If I did a bad ROM flash with my previous device (HTC Universal), I could always fix this by clearing the FAT table with MTTY.
Believe me... if you flash and it stops ad 85% you will be very happy if you can use this tool!
Reason I started this thread is to help out people who are having such a problem with there Kaiser!
This is the correct procedure to get you out of trouble
1. Stop ActiveSync, by Task Manager (press Ctrl + Alt + Delete)
kill two processes rapimgr.exe and wcescomm.exe
2. put your device into the cradle
3. Run mtty and Choose WCEUSBSH001 in 'PORT' (if it doesn't show then you didn't stop all active sync processes above!)
4. type "set 16 0" without the quotes to tell bootloader to boot the OS after reset. (for some devices it can also be "set 14 0")
5. type "task 8" to get your device formatted
6. type "task 0" to ask your device reboot
7. take the device out of the cradle, and manually reset it if it does not do that already.
Incase of an emergency it could be very helpfull I think!
Thank you all for providing the input in this thread so I could make this small user manual!
Search for MTTY ver 1.42 or other, this is from our forum. It work's on Kaiser, maybe will work on xperia. And I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE WITH THIS
BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, HTC HD2, HTC One M8, OnePlus One