[THE]TF3D Icons $portrait & landscape$ (Fire icons & updated instructions!)

Search This thread

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
Ok folks i spent lots of time modifying my Touch Pro.
I would like to share my icons here

PLEASE READ ALL MY NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING!

Instructions:
1. Download my file and unzip it on your Storage Card on your mobile
2. Disable TF3D (Settings-Today)
3. Open Total Commander and navigate to the extracted folder
4. Right click on the manila file that you want to use (you can use the ctl button on Total Commander for multiple selection). Do NOT copy the whole folder containing the manila files; copy ONLY the manila files instead!!!!!! For extra information on the way i organized the zip file check Note 2
5. Click on copy/move. Then select the Windows directory on your phone & overwrite if prompted (Caution: your storage card might also have a windows folder. You need to select the one on your phone!)
6. Re-enable TF3D[/B].
7. Soft reset (only if it is not working yet)

Notes:
1. Landscape mode will NOT work on the Diamond by default (only if its modded to do so. Do not ask me how to do it, i have no idea)
2. Folder Content: The zip file contains separate folders each of which includes the files for a different mod. So for example, the folder "Fire Slider" ONLY includes the files required for the slider to work. you ONLY need to copy the manila files. I included the PNG icons in the zip just in case someone wants to mess around with them.
3. In case the icons don't work, use Diamond TF3D config-->Appearance-->Restore Default and then follow my steps.

UPDATE 22 NOVEMBER: FIRE THEME (check post 5)

UPDATE 27th OCTOBER: Volume Control (Prewien's volume bars, colour modified by me)
CHECK POST 4

UPDATE 24th OCTOBER:TF3D BLUE THEME EXTENDED
CHECK POST 4

UPDATE 23rd OCTOBER: UPDATED LANDSCAPE FIRE THEME!!!
FireThemeUpdated.jpg

Right: Fire Landscape Theme
Left: Black & White Landscape Theme
Screenshot.png

Left: Red & Blue Landscape Theme
Right: Blue & White UPDATED!
ScreenshotRedBlue.jpg
ScreenshotBlueWhite-1.jpg

Last edited:

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
BLUE & WHITE THEME (upon request)
i added a couple of custom backround for those who are interested.
Everything you need is in the attachment. To change the background, copy the manila files found under the "Other Backgrounds" folder

Normal Backround
ScreenshotBlueWhite.jpg

Light Blue Backround
ScreenshotBlueWhitebrickedbackround.jpg

Dark Blue Backround
ScreenshotBlueWhitebrickeddarkblue.jpg

here is a little present, a nice blue backround for portrait mode (matched the colours above :D)

Last edited:

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
Blue & White Theme!!!

These are the TF3D icons..i will also make an extended version with camera icons, custom music tab..stay tuned!!!

BlueTheme-1.jpg

Calendar
CalendarTray.png
CalendarHero.png

Call History
CallHistoryTray.png

Update 27th October
Included a version with identical tab icons after request. (So, Tray icons and Scrolling icons are identical.)
See Blue & White Portrait IDENTICAL TABS.zip

Last edited:

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
UPDATE 24th October

INDIVIDUAL THEME TF3D MODS!! - A small collection (some of these are spread on the forum)
MADE TO MATCH THE BLUE THEME

Place the manila files in your windows directory to get the following to work
1. BLUE TF3D SELECTION (Excluding clock)
2. HOME TRANSPARENT SELECTION (so even if you select it looks like you didnt..keeps the looks clean)
3. BLUE GLOBE WITH BLUE SELECTION (This is only for the GLOBE!!) (copy the manila AND the pictures to get the globe to work!!!!)
4. Transparent Top Curtain (just put it as an addition to a cleaner TF3D)
5. PHONE BLUE SELECTION - Do the following Registry tweak: HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\highlightColor (set to 0080C0 hex) to match the colour in the screenshot below) Soft-reset to get it to work
6. Blue Volume Bars (Bars by Prewien, Colour modified by me)
Place the File in your Windows directory and soft reset to get it to work
Volumecontrol.jpg

TransparentHomeselectioncopy.png

Attachments

• Globe.zip
    157.7 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:

Blob8me

Nov 1, 2006
Spalding
Perfect - Really pleased with the look - especially with the font changed too - Thanks for sharing your work :cool:

PS - How about posting this on the Raphael Forum too????

Attachments

• Screen13.jpg
    Screen13.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 940

A.M. Terlouw

Jun 14, 2008
it doesn't work for me . The pc can't copy the file 499b699fe into the windows folder of the pro. Do you know a solution because I like your the a lot

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
you need to use total comander on your phone for it. Windows file explorer (both Mobile and Desktop) wont allow you to overwrite system files.

http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm

copy the files sowhere in your phone and then use this program to move them to the windows directory

PS: Black & White theme almost done..loving it :D :D

edit: Black & White theme added

Last edited:

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
Dont blame me for it not working as it is written clearly that this will only work on the touch pro by default

there is a method to make it work on the Diamond but i cant help with that...there is a thread about it though

anyway, as ALSO mentioned in the first post, this thread will include PORTRAIT icons (which i am working on now), which makes it suitable for the Diamond section

edit:
here is a SMALL preview of the kind of icons to expect...i will make different themes so stay tuned

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:

Blazeitup123

Jun 18, 2008
Saskatoon
so with brins0 gyrator, will this screen activate when manila is in landscape on diamond? anyone tested? this question is for users not you Giannis86.

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
i really would like to help in that but i can never test it as the touch pro has landscape by default..it is possible though, maybe Mar'Cel would like to share how he got it working :D

anyway, Blue Portrait Theme is quite far.. I just made most TF3D icons. I need to make one for calendar and call history for those using them...here is a little teaser of the current status :D :D

bluetheme.jpg

Mar'Cel

Feb 5, 2008
Bochum
Why not^^ There are two ways (that I know) to get the Landscape menu on our Diamond.

1st. Way: Flash Duttys v.2.6 ROM^^ Works perfectly!
2nd. way: Add the Landscape menu as a seperate tab in TF3D --->Link
and then use any Screenrotation software u like and enable it for Manila...
But via this way u can only switch to the LAndscape menu when u are in that tab... and it caused some crashes on my Diamond so this is no good solution...