what do we know so far about the X2 (first pic in now out june 3rd)
edit: first pics are out nowhttp://www.engadget.com/2009/06/03/s...on-x2-spotted/
this is just my wishlist:
-much faster internal flash memory. installing a cab or launching an app takes same time as much as the 6-yearold HTC-magican
-Same form factor (sliding keybord)
-Screen should be at least 3.2” without increasing the total size of the phone. Seems doable if they optimize the unused space and relocate some of the buttons to the side. 3.2” should be the new 2.8. 3.2 is also much friendlier for hand use and easier on the eyes
- faster CPU. Samsung already using 624mhz and asus will use 800mhz very soon
- built in falsh should be at least 2 or 4 GB just for convenience+ the sd card.
- jogdial and maybe an extra button on the side (record, comm., ok…etc) to improve usability with 1 hand use
- keyboard needs a fifth raw with a slight increase in button travel distance.
- the panels is bloated and takes too much memory and slow. It needs to be optimized
- accelerometer. Too many developers are starting to make use of this
- very quick release date. Its not like we are asking them to do a totally new hardware. All these things seem like tweeks to the current model. No later than first half of 09