in fact, these images are clearly fake. the touch w/qwerty also has a printer on the back (A4 size)....let's see if this becomes a rumour!
have you read the isaac asimov novel, where a computer generates combinatorially all the ancient and lost books of the past? but it also generated the exact opposite for any statement....
Lord Bachus, i feel that the only protection from fakes and stupid echoes is our own intelligence. the touch HD qwerty device is called...Experia X1. from the marketing point of view, Sony would not ask HTC to manufacture a device if there would be a better one directly competing BEFORE it reaches the market.
the touch HD is simply one of the first devices exploiting the new LCDs getting out...BTW, do you know the supplier of the LCD? i guess it is Hitachi....
- Nokia 6610 (simple, good and....lost)
- Palm Treo (broke and never again)
- HTC Wizard (R.I.P with flowers)
- HTC Trinity P3600 (glorious retirement, my dear)
- HTC Touch HD T8282 Blackstone
with Westone3 in-ear headphones
- Samsung Galaxy S I9000, the holy grail
- Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
, forgetting the PC
(...think about it: share your knowledge!)