I consider it too.
I would not call it upgrade but CHANGE from "practical" to "eye candy".
However it's not that obvious as it seems:
* no buttons compared to Kaiser - I am so much used to quick shortcuts (internet, messaging, OK button, jog dial, camera, voice speed dial remapped to brightness toggle)
* GPS bug scares me - Kaiser has very good gps (even for walking around), Touch HD may be affected by the same terrible bug as touch pro - without good GPS device is useless for me
* lack of HW keyboard - I can probably live without but sure to miss accuracy of physical buttons
* TouchFlo sucks from practical point of view - I prefer Spb Mobile Shell (I am heavy device user, TouchFlo is nice but not very useful), I would install it on my new HD
* fingerprints - with Kaiser - almost non-existent, with touch HD - fingerprint magnet
* battery life - it's impossible Touch HD lasts longer with the same usage pattern (1350 mAh both devices)
What I do like is:
* device is beatiful (because of no buttons
- Kaiser is more like vintage thick-brick "Pocket PC" compared to beatiful Touch HD
* 5 MP camera -- Kaiser camera quality SUCKS, Touch HD should be much better
* SCREEN SCREEN (I still own HP Hx4700 4" VGA - it's so cool display, I miss it)
* performance (no more 2D drivers issue)