Thanks Meter 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in California
Manila "Today Screen" Softkey Change
Here is a step-by-step instructions on how to change the Manila Home "Today" screen bottom "Phone" soft key into "Contacts" soft key.
1. Download and copy the following Cab file onto your device SD card.
2. from your device install the downloaded cab file on the DEVICE memory.
3. Go to Start/Programs/System/Manila Config/Softkeys ( from the bottom tabs ), (Manila Config is also called Manilla 2D Customizer (M2DC)) Locate it and click on "Softkeys").
4. In the box under the "Left Softkey Name" type in Contacts
5. Click on the Right-hand box next to the 'Left Softkey Command space.
6. Locate the "Windows" directory and click it and wait till directory tree opens up.
7. Locate "RandomAccess.exe" file and click it; you will see it toward the bottom of the "Windows" directory tree.
8. Click on "Apply" at the bottom of your screen display.
9. it will prompt you to restart, click OK and you will have the lefthand soft key changed to Contacts. A much better setting than "Phone" command which you can access via the Green "Phone" hard button.
Credit goes to the creator of the "Random Access" cab file... For more info visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392
Device 1: Tilt HTC8925 Rom = keeps changing got tired of changing my Signature every hour.
Device 2: Tilt HTC8925 Rom = AT&T 1.61 OEM Moded.
Device 3: AT&T FUZE
Device 4: iPhone 3Gs 32GB