Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim Unlock HTC Rose

Tip us?

tupisdin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sim Unlock HTC Rose

Can remove simlock from HTC Rose and from any other HTC device.

This service is not free.

You will get unlock code in 5 minutes to 72 hours.

It will costs 50$ = 38$ by donation to xda-developers.com - http://forum.xda-developers.com/donations.php

Please send me a Private Message for details.

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassembly, hard reset your device!
Need to unlock your device... ask me!
Need to change language on your device... ask me!
Need to do something with your device.... ask me!

P.S. Very Expensive! Only for persons who really need it... not for private using!

maskrider2001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking ??????

What the.... again? TRYOG what can you say? MDA III here we go again.
The true knowledge is came from the cooperation and ideas of many members, sharing knowledge can make a person more resourceful and more productive. Go XDA-Dev.

TryOG
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Haven't I said enough...?

The only way to stop this, is to stop xda-developers...
But xda-developers means a lot more to me than tupisdin, so I think we can't stop this guy from what he's doing.

But, at least, I'm happy I did my job to humanity and tried to show everybody what kind of ugly monster tupisdin is,
even though the mods didn't get the motivation to move their lazy ass and kick him out.

O.G.

maskrider2001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Maybe there is a reason

I think some mods are friends of tupisdin, and the income he earn they get a percentage, is that possible?
The true knowledge is came from the cooperation and ideas of many members, sharing knowledge can make a person more resourceful and more productive. Go XDA-Dev.

Noonski
Old
(Last edited by Noonski; 2nd January 2009 at 04:14 AM.)
Moderator Emeritus / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
That, and i did not see anyone else post some of the most important Pre Release roms the last year more then Tuspidin.

XDA is not a forum about suspicions and conspiracies.

It's an obvious Win Win situation for all members.

Tuspidin gets the satisfaction of helping out XDA and users get affordable Sim Unlock and the latest apps from PreRelease Roms.

Please do not start another debate about this, The Moderating Team and Admin have already debated this and a division has been made by the Site Admin and was communicated with Tuspidin.

So Since Tuspidin is not being "kicked out" i hope you can respect that decision and Shut Up Already.

I'm certainly not getting richer nor are any moderators.

Calling someone an Ugly monster in any case is something we can't have it's a personal attack we don't allow.

Please refrain from using these terms.

And Luckily Moderators know better then feel attacked when being called Lazy asses after removing Spam, Warez and preventing conflicts that have nothing to do with what XDA is intended for, but it doesn't make friends.
It's only normal that Moderators just accept to be called whatever people want to call them, right?

So i'm only giving a warning about the first remark aimed at Tuspidin, but i can't promise any other Mod might feel differently about the lazy part. The Warning goes for both of you two as it clearly looks you like to Team up when you go beat on someone.

If you want you can help Moderators get of their Lazy ass at this thread:
SPAM Users
Searching for Anwsers on XDA? Try The FireFox & IE Search Bar Plug In

www.noonski.nl For My Device History, BackLog, Beer Gifting, Off Topic Rants and everything else that won't fit in my Signature.

laseru
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Nice to know about an unlocking solution! Maybe you guys which are not happy with the offer will give as a free solution. In the meantime we can use this one...

yfrancoi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Do you so alswo CID unlock ?

+Kardboard+
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Unlock works with the EMOBILE S22HT version of the Rose as well?

http://emobile.jp/products/ht/s22ht/
Only slightly mobile phone obsessed.
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE AOKP (Unofficial) 4.2.2, Google Nexus One Paranoid Andoid JB 1.9.7a, Apple iPhone 8GB 3.1.3 whited00r, EMOBILE Dual Diamond S22HT by HTC (White), some others...and many, many more before...

TryOG
Old
(Last edited by TryOG; 10th May 2009 at 06:50 PM.) Reason: Spelling check
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonski View Post
That, and i did not see anyone else post some of the most important Pre Release roms the last year more then Tuspidin.

XDA is not a forum about suspicions and conspiracies.

It's an obvious Win Win situation for all members.

Tuspidin gets the satisfaction of helping out XDA and users get affordable Sim Unlock and the latest apps from PreRelease Roms.

Please do not start another debate about this, The Moderating Team and Admin have already debated this and a division has been made by the Site Admin and was communicated with Tuspidin.

So Since Tuspidin is not being "kicked out" i hope you can respect that decision and Shut Up Already.

I'm certainly not getting richer nor are any moderators.

Calling someone an Ugly monster in any case is something we can't have it's a personal attack we don't allow.

Please refrain from using these terms.

And Luckily Moderators know better then feel attacked when being called Lazy asses after removing Spam, Warez and preventing conflicts that have nothing to do with what XDA is intended for, but it doesn't make friends.
It's only normal that Moderators just accept to be called whatever people want to call them, right?

So i'm only giving a warning about the first remark aimed at Tuspidin, but i can't promise any other Mod might feel differently about the lazy part. The Warning goes for both of you two as it clearly looks you like to Team up when you go beat on someone.

If you want you can help Moderators get of their Lazy ass at this thread:
SPAM Users
It's been a long time since I haven't visited this website.
And I was an active user.
(You know why I don't visit this website as often as I used to.)

I've helped people and people have helped me.
I've gained knowledge and people gained knowledge from me.

For example:
I was the first to write a tutorial about how to change the language on an HP iPaq 514.

The mods won't mention my help and win-win situations, would they?
Nooooooooo... And I don't want it.

But, if you are going to show me the help tupisdin gave you and forget about mine, then I will have to say that YOU are the guys who choose sides & attack people.

You are the guys who sold this websites fun & social part for money

Not us.

Now, there is less development, less fun, etc.
The only thing more is MONEY

Now, I hope you saw my love for this website in the past.
And you've ****ed it up.

P.S. MOD: Nobody's teaming up with me.

I've had something to say and people are agreeing with me.
They give their own opinions about a subject.
I can't find a rule about "shutting up about tupisdin" in the forum's rules.

The only reason I've shut up about tupisdin was, because my friend tom_codon asked me to.

P.S. 2.:
Mods, you can warn me all you want, you can't make me lose 1 thing I care about.
+ You guys play dirty and if you are going to continue, I'm going to play dirty, too

Bye.

// O.G.

unkown
Old
(Last edited by liamhere; 4th May 2009 at 11:30 AM.) Reason: thread hijacking post removed
Thanks Meter 0
MOD EDIT

please don't try to hijack someones thread.
thank you
spv e100 -> spv m3100 -> spv m5000 -> nokia e70 -> spv e650 -> HTC s740 ..best from all

My Hot Site :P fotki

Simlock HTC - Simlock SPV Only PL users.