Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TouchFlo 3D HD WVGA Themes

OP vinokirk

5th November 2008, 02:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 178

1,810 posts
More
If you have any links to WVGA TF3D themes please post here!!
Maybe make sticky like in the Diamond forum?? If we get enough interest that is
5th November 2008, 06:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag England

1,810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinokirk

If we get enough interest that is

Ill take that as a no then
5th November 2008, 07:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

73 posts
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme if you would rather install that over touchflo, but still want the same look...
5th November 2008, 07:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag England

1,810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlinz

Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme if you would rather install that over touchflo, but still want the same look...

I already have TF3D HD from the Touch HD installed and I use it everyday!
What im after is a repository of themes like they do for the standard TF3D on the Diamond:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...34#post2784134

The themes in the thread above dont 'look' right on WGA devices like the Touch HD or Xperia, and I was aondering if anyone had made any or knows the links to any
6th November 2008, 03:45 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

316 posts
I have made a thread about modding tf3d, and u can see from the screen shots that I have modified my tf3d, just use manila editor and get the stuff you want like clocks,icons and stuff then just put in your background that you want and leave the other manila files that already is in the version you have. (just replace the files needed)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=442812
20th January 2009, 10:23 AM   |  #6  

1 posts
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme
20th January 2009, 10:25 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 4

253 posts
More
do what i do, i just head over to the blackstone forums and look for themes
16th February 2009, 03:26 PM   |  #8  

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgylg

Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme

lmao no what he is trying to tell you is that he has TF3D working and in use as it comes with the HTC Touch HD (aka Blackstone) and he wants to change the theme of the TF3D that is on his handset as standad im also intrested in themes seen a few about heres one ive seen http://mylostblog.altervista.org/ski...theme-004-hd3d not sure why this was posted in the sony section though!
Last edited by kaiser_chef; 16th February 2009 at 03:29 PM.
16th February 2009, 03:32 PM   |  #9  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 8

253 posts
More
When will this nightmare end!?

I understand TF3D is a popular choice and there are so many other threads already in this forum that cover pretty much everything about it. Yet every day i see 10 new threads popping up like mushrooms.

Seeing as this is a Kovsky related section, wouldn't be nice if people used the existing threads to discuss Tf3D and create new threads for items related to the Kovsky? Just a thought!
20th February 2009, 12:43 PM   |  #10  

2 posts
WVGA TF3D themes.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread