The undo for this would be:
chmod 771 webviewCache
busybox chown app_18 app_18 webviewCache
rm -R /sdcard/webviewCache
- change to the correct directory
- remove symbolic link to the sd card
- re-create original directory
- change the access permissions back to defaults
- change ownership back to defaults
- remove cache on the sd card
Few points on this.
I've not actually done this completely, just used my linux knowledge, and tested the chmod/chown steps procedure on my TC5-RC8, but not really sure if it's necessary (there for the sake of accuracy)
Had to use busybox chown as chown not natively found
I'm new to android and have made the assumption everyone's webviewCache is orginally owned by app_18? For all I know, this is randomly generated. I'm sure someone can confirm.
I wouldn't use this method and randomly remove the sdcard...that would be asking for data corruption on the sd card...