File is attached below. It's still in beta form. Will update more as needed. I do have some major improvement's coming soon I hope. So stay tuned!
Beta1 had 346 views!! Thanks for all the testing!
Beta2 had 1388 views!! Thanks for all the testing!
Major thanks to evalu8t0r for helping out with some "Auto Click" source code!!! Please make sure you donate to him here if you can!
1. Open XIPKitchen.exe
2. Pick your device xip, wait for XIPPort to do it's thing, and then disappear.
3. Pick your new xip, wait for XIPPort to do it's thing, and then disappear.
4. Go thru the checkboxs for files you want to remove or not. If the files are not in the XIPs, then the checkboxs will not even show. So if it shows, it's there.
5. Press build xip, wait for several apps, including XIPPort, to do their thing, and then all disappear.
5a. If you see this message, then just press the OK button until it goes away.
6. New XIP will be moved to a folder.
7. Temp folder will be the new XIP OUT folder. If you need to do any more tweaking to it.