Just released, very simple to use, makes it a lot easier for those who would like to try it out and not go through a lot of technical stuff.
Here are specific instructions to make it work perfectly. Thanks to afbcamaro for clearing up the errors:
1. Download and the Android debian image (link above)
2. Unzip the 'debian' folder to the root of your sdcard (should look like /sdcard/debian)
3. Download and Install 'Terminal Emulator' from the market, if you haven't already, and open it up
3. type in 'su' to get root access, then 'cd /sdcard/debian', followed by 'chmod 4755 *'
4. type 'sh installer.sh' (it will say the bootloader was successfully installed)
5. type 'mv bootdeb bootdev.sh'
6. type 'sh bootdev.sh' and debian will start to run! That's all!