well i made this a while ago, and finally got around to get it fully tested and release it.
this HardSPL is based on version 1.26 SPL. and is version 2 (2.00.cmon). also i *think* this one will not hard reset the phone
it's for any OPAL***** modelid now,
thanks to wlinsong and PhamQuang for testing
0a) make sure you have .NET framework installed on your PC! if not, get it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
0b) if you have vista, WMDC update is recommended: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ce-center.mspx
1) download Hard-SPL package from attachment, extract to an empty folder (Opal_HardSPL_v2_0.zip).
2) you must have the phone synced with your PC, i.e. device must be in Windows Mobile!
3) run Opal_HardSPL_v2.exe.
4) follow steps in the RUU, and check on the device for prompts after PC shows loading bar.
5) device should go to a grey screen
6) go on with RUU, Hard-SPL flashes, device automatically reboots, job done.
7 ) to confirm you got it installed, go into bootloader mode (tricolour screen!) and verify the screen shows 2.00.cmon
+1: if the screen won't go to grey mode (SSPL), then try manually entering SSPL by using the Opal-SSPL-Manual.zip - run the EXE on the phone then when it went to grey screen, run the HardSPL exe on PC and flash.
finally, donations are always appreciated to the "To Cmonex" link in my signature
now, enjoy the hardspl and cooked roms
UPDATE: How to flash stock SPL back for warranty purposes
- please use this only if you need to return device for repair!
0. first flash entire stock ROM, then after that you can flash stock SPL as *last step*. do not reverse this flashing order please
1. get the RUU_Signed.NBH file from attachment (opalstockspl126.zip (185.3 KB))
2. run hardspl package from attachment (Opal_HardSPL_v2_0.zip)
Opal HardSPL EXE extracts files, replace extracted RUU_Signed.NBH with the one from opalstockspl126.zip i.e. when asked to overwrite, say Yes, if it doesn't ask, then you are trying to copy it before running the HardSPL EXE, which is the wrong order.
4. flash just like you flashed HardSPL (see original instructions above)
5. device reboots, you can now check if it says 1.26.0000 or still 1.26.cmon or 2.02.cmon, in the latter case you did something wrong, it has to show 1.26.0000.
, Xperia X1, RhodiumW
Shift&x9500 (yess! running SPL 1.29.OliNex),
Kaiser&TouchPro&Herald, Diamond&HD, 2xUniversals
(Qtek_9000&Vodafone_VPA_IV) + non HTC's.
member of Athena Project and Shift Project
To Athena Project
To Shift Project
To Diamond and Raphael Elite Team