NeboPad v1.1 fingerfriendly
The programmer of NeboPad has released version 1.1 of this simple and (tabbased) fingerfriendly texteditor.
# Basic text editing functionality: cut, copy, paste, undo, save, save as, etc..
# Find and replace text within a document
# Word Wrap (Per document setting and a global setting)
# Favorites: Keep a list of frequently used documents
# Recent: Review recently edited documents
# AutoSave: NeboPad can be configured to auto save documents on a timer you configure (See Settings in the application)
# Full Screen mode: Run the editor in full screen to see even more text
# Font Selection: Now you can choose the font used in NeboPad
# Open file from explorer (See below for some details)
# Option to startup in full screen mode by default
New features added and fixes compared to v1.0 beta
* Word Wrap (Per document setting and a global setting)
* Font Selection: Now you can choose the font used in NeboPad
* open file from explorer (See below for some details)
* Option to startup in full screen mode by default
* It should be more obvious now which items in the navigator are available and which are not.
* Now displays |NewFile| for new files, as opposed to an empty tab
* Tweaked for Palm Treo 850 (resolution 240x240 and 320x320 support)
* NP doesn't crash now when a file is opened from File Explorer
* Problem in file browser fixed in how it displayed sub directories
* Rotate caused crashed if device does not support rotations
Get your free copy, here
Please note, NeboPad requires the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or higher.