BeMario - Jump like Super Mario with your GSensor (Diamond & Omnia)

Search This thread

aasdd

Jun 15, 2007
Hey,

id like to present my new Windows Mobile Application for the Diamond and Omnia.

BeMario - Jump like Super Mario enables you to jump like the good old 8-Bit Super Mario. Every time you Jump the "Jump" or "Coin" Sound is playing.
The Theme Song is also included.

You can set the sensitivity by double tapping the screen. The Red horizontal line shows the current sensitivity.

Please tell me what you think about this. Hope you like it :)

If you like this Application you can Donate in EURO or Donate in USD

Attachments

• BeMarioSetup.cab
    2.4 MB · Views: 40,646

superpc

Jul 31, 2008
most useless program ever seen, LoL! i was jumping like mad, and ended up uninstalling it after 5 min...

FtZ

Mar 27, 2008
New York
lol i have it for the my g1... my lil sisters were getting fat so thank you for giving them something to do lolol

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
orly.jpeg

srbwap

Mar 5, 2008
i see some device what count my steps when i race and calculate spended calories, and etc ... this app can make step in that direction, and make some serious work..

i hope that u understood my idea, sorry for bad english and little funny way to describe she :) ..

aasdd

Jun 15, 2007
i see some device what count my steps when i race and calculate spended calories, and etc ... this app can make step in that direction, and make some serious work..

i hope that u understood my idea, sorry for bad english and little funny way to describe she :) ..

Thats a good idea. I think about this on the weekend.

AndyCR

Nov 17, 2008
For some reason it says that my version of the .net framework is too old. I have a Sprint Touch Pro. I wonder why - are they bundling old software with it?