Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Thank You!!!
HTC One

Nirak
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Thank you so much Jademan! It's all clear now.

I'm happy you're willing to share your knowledge, not everybody in here does that.

jychan28
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu_peng2 View Post
i get some fail massage about locked

"Could not update itsutils.dll to the current version, maybe it is inuse?
try restarting your device, or restart activesync
or maybe your device is application-locked."

it's possible that i need first the Hard SPL do dump the ROM with this tool??? or can i unlock the application in a other way??

i need dump this ROM for all they want a chines ROM because as soon i can flash it i will change it to engish!!

ok i fund the solution

(changing HKLM\Security\Policies\Policiesvaluename '00001001' was set to dword:2, change it to dword:1)
After all this time, I still have to come back to refer to it. Thank You Again!
Computer Junkie -

iPad Mini 32G with iOS 6.1 (jailbroken)
iPhone5 x2 with iOS 6.1.2 (jailbroken)
iPhone5S x2 with iOS 7.0.4
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9502 with GT-I9502ZNUCMH4 Googled+no Bloat (Rooted)

colonel
Old
Thanks Meter 36
can someone pls help me:

part00.raw is the splash screen ?
part01.raw is xip - what is xip ?
part02.raw is os
what is part-3.raw

and is the radio in part02.raw ?

many thx in advance
Note 3
Previous: iPhone 5s, HTC One, Nexus 4, Sony Xperia P, Samsung G SIII, Galaxy Nexus, Nokia 710, Galaxy S, Xperia Ray, iPhone 4s, Dell Venue Pro, BB 9800, Sensation, ChaCha, Desire S, Mozart, BB9780, HD7, Desire, Nokia N97 Mini, iPhone 4, Mini HD, Legend, BB9000, Nokia E72, Nexus 1, Touch HD, Snap, Click, BB9700, T-Mob Pulse (U8220), iphone 3GS, Diamond 2, Nokia E63 & E71, Palm Treo Pro, Magic, S740, Touch Pro, Jade, Diamond, x7500, Elf, S730,S710, S620, Universal, Hermes

freednd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey guys..

i just get my Jade..
is there a way to dump the complete phone without booting it?
caus pdocread.exe needs a bootet phone, so all the install stuff is done

is there a way to dump the phone by using the bootloader or so ?

DaveShaw
Old
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by freednd View Post
hey guys..

i just get my Jade..
is there a way to dump the complete phone without booting it?
caus pdocread.exe needs a bootet phone, so all the install stuff is done

is there a way to dump the phone by using the bootloader or so ?
It doesn't matter if your phone has booted when dumping the ROM.
The stuff it installs when it first boots won't be dumped. You only dump the last flashed image, not the current user data (programs, PIM data, etc).

Ta
Dave
--Retired.

DaveShaw
Old
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
can someone pls help me:

part00.raw is the splash screen ?
part01.raw is xip - what is xip ?
part02.raw is os
what is part-3.raw

and is the radio in part02.raw ?

many thx in advance
I don't know what's in the Part00 or Part03 without looking.
The XIP is explained (in detail) here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa450572.aspx
The radio isn't so easy to dump, if you really want to read on here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=359015

Ta
Dave
--Retired.

colonel
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShaw View Post
I don't know what's in the Part00 or Part03 without looking.
The XIP is explained (in detail) here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa450572.aspx
The radio isn't so easy to dump, if you really want to read on here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=359015

Ta
Dave
cheers Dave, v.helpful
Note 3
Previous: iPhone 5s, HTC One, Nexus 4, Sony Xperia P, Samsung G SIII, Galaxy Nexus, Nokia 710, Galaxy S, Xperia Ray, iPhone 4s, Dell Venue Pro, BB 9800, Sensation, ChaCha, Desire S, Mozart, BB9780, HD7, Desire, Nokia N97 Mini, iPhone 4, Mini HD, Legend, BB9000, Nokia E72, Nexus 1, Touch HD, Snap, Click, BB9700, T-Mob Pulse (U8220), iphone 3GS, Diamond 2, Nokia E63 & E71, Palm Treo Pro, Magic, S740, Touch Pro, Jade, Diamond, x7500, Elf, S730,S710, S620, Universal, Hermes

colonel
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jademan View Post
How to merge your Part01.raw:

Your Part01.raw is the XIP partition of your dump. It contains the core operating system files and should not change between OS versions. If you want to rebuilt your dump and keep your original Part01.raw then you need to insert Part01.raw into the OS.nb.payload file that you use to rebuild your ROM. XIPPort can do that, here's how:
  1. Install Kitchen for Jade (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441872).
  2. Download XIPPort (http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1209368244) and extract the files to your c:\Jade_Kitchen\TOOLS folder.
  3. Rename your Part01.raw file to xip_out.bin and copy it to your c:\Jade_Kitchen\TOOLS folder.
  4. Move the OS.nb.payload file from C:\Jade_Kitchen\ROM to C:\Jade_Kitchen\TOOLS.
  5. Double click XIPPort.exe in your C:\Jade_Kitchen\TOOLS folder and under the 'write xip_out.bin to:' button change the 00310000 to 00320000 and change nk.nb to OS.nb.payload.
  6. Click the 'write xip_out.bin to:' button. Your Part01.raw has now been patched into OS.nb.payload.
  7. Move the OS.nb.payload file back from C:\Jade_Kitchen\TOOLS to C:\Jade_Kitchen\ROM.

Now follow my guide above (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3457486) on how to restore a dumped ROM.
Jademan you are a star!
A quick qu. will the procedure involving only Part02.raw also restore my original radio rom ? I actually had a 0.29 radio rom which was overwritten with a rom upgrade back to the stock 0.27. I would like to reflash my orig rom to get my radio back and then flash with one of the cooked roms that doesn't overwrite the radio.

sry for the newbie qus.
cheers
Note 3

zukers
Old
Thanks Meter 4
have problems with restoring my original dumped Topaz ROM, after build RUU_signed.nbh when upgrade is working there is an error [244]: Invalid Model ID. Can anyone help me?