Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,631 Members 45,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] [01/26/2009] TouchResponse 0.3.2 - Vibrate on touch

Tip us?

Comptronic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailslug View Post
Feel free to give comments or ask questions.

Q. Why is the vibration always the same duration no matter what the settings are set at?
A. Use a registry editor to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>OEM>VIB and set STRENGTH_LOW to 0. Thanks to agdaniels for pointing this out.
After changing the Registry as mentioned in the above quote, it still vibrates for the same amount of time.

I am using an HTC Vogue (Verizon XV6900).

scorpion66
Old
(Last edited by scorpion66; 2nd May 2010 at 08:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Not working on Omnia

This app worked fine on my Acer X960 but my Omnia wont work with it - All i get is 2 icons in the install folder that both seem to link to Opera and do nothing. No icon and no file in windows either - anyone got any ideas?

SORTED IT - I had to select "show all Files" and then I could see the file that lets you set its options. Still cant see why some xml files are showing that they open with Opera.
Acer N50 Premium, Omnia 2 i8000. Galaxy S
My Icon sets for SPB Pocket +
http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...bd1a15e3853934

demeza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I wanted to use TouchResponse to create a very short or feeble vibrate on a Touch Pro 2. This program appears to do that. I am afraid I do not know what to do with program once downloaded. How to transfer it to device (though I have done this for commercial programs). Sorry so ignorant. Perhaps point me to some site. Thanks

Biker1
Old
Thanks Meter 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by demeza View Post
Hi,

I wanted to use TouchResponse to create a very short or feeble vibrate on a Touch Pro 2. This program appears to do that. I am afraid I do not know what to do with program once downloaded. How to transfer it to device (though I have done this for commercial programs). Sorry so ignorant. Perhaps point me to some site. Thanks
Go to >

Settings >
All Settings >
System

and look for TouchResponse
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:
Where LAW ABIDING CITIZENS & Their FAMILIES are UNARMED & DEFENSELESS Against ARMED & DANGEROUS CRIMINALS; NYS: 77,490 VIOLENT CRIMES in 2011!

mal93
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Nice App, i linke it. Now i only need defferent intensities and then i'm ok. Thanks =)

trickbiker121
Old
Thanks Meter 11
great app i love it i noticed on my treo that if i make the vibration 40ms or higher it starts to lag windows mobile hope there is a solution for this bug thanks again for this awesome app

garyf
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Question:

Why does the touchresponse installer throw up a "would you like to reset" dialog box where nearly every other software has the OS ask that question.

I ask because Sashimi is able to suppress that question until after it runs, but cannot prevent the touchresponse installer from demanding human supervision.

Is it possible to fix this?

fimal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
it works .
thanks a lot

Cadang
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks. I like this soft.

BestiaAgnostica
Old