[APP] LUMOS v1.0 *FINAL* (Complete HTC Auto-Backlight replacement) [UPD.:08-02-2011]
. . . .
. . . .
(current version 1.0 FINAL)
More control. More battery. More comfort.
Lumos is fully customizable automatic backlight level changer developed as a complete replacement for stock HTC auto-backlight service. A wide range of HTC
branded devices is supported starting from HTC Diamond/Touch Pro up to the current WM flagship HD2.
Lumos focuses on minimal CPU usage, maximum battery saving, low memory footprint while maintaining maximum backlight change smoothness and responsiveness. Lumos combines the best from all available auto-backlight solutions and adds many extras for your tweaking needs
- simple and clean installation and uninstalation
- extremely low CPU usage when working, 0.05-0.3% on polling
- NO battery and CPU overhead (drainage) unless you actively use your device's display
- low memory profile considering all the options
- simple and reliable configuration GUI with easy step-by-step calibration process
- many options that let you change every aspect of how your backlight works
- program exceptions to set different backlight for any application
- relative excaptions allow you to amplify/attenuate the automatic backlight for specific applications
- ability to force display ALWAYS ON for certain application
- integrated tool to detect all active application names, leave it running in the background and it will log all application names you use
- configuration failsafe. No matter what you do, Lumos won't crash, just tell you what is wrong and use defaults.
- supports vast majority of HTC branded devices since HTC Diamond
- many supported languages
See this thread for details and news and download:
Enjoy the light