Originally Posted by Fogg
Voted for universal
Well, this Tomal 8.5 is great, i discover a new device, stable and usable
Until now, saw 3 problems :
- The virtual keyboard is qwerty and saw no way to put it in azerty. I don't even know if it's possible to change it now.
- On the main tab, the clocl display time under the am/pm mode and not the 24H mode, didn't find how to change it.
- Under wm 5, depend of network, the device switched automatically from gprs to umts and vice versa but now under tomal 8.5, the auto mode does not work. The auto mode always connect in gprs. I have to go to settings, choose phone and force the parameter to wcdma and now it connects in umts. That means that when only gprs is available, it won't work until i change the parameter and vice versa. In real word, it's not usable. Maybe i have to change my radio rom, what do you advice ?
1. to change your keyb layout go to Settings->System->Advanced Config->Input->Keyboard layout
3. On phone menu select Auto for network on Band tab. Also on CommManager turn on 3G.
Previous devices: HTC Titan, HTC Leo, HTC Universal, HTC Wizard, HP iPaq