few problems in 20764 version too.....
Originally Posted by tomal
I was extremely busy for last couple of weeks for business reason and I have just returned from a long business trip.
A new OS build 5.2.20759 has been ported from latest ATT (Blackstone) build. Details will be provided later and the beta will be uploaded within next 2/3 days.
Thank you for your patience.
Stay touched. :)
[07th December 2008]
1st Beta has been uploaded.
It was a hard job for me to port (from Blackstone) as many components didn't behave normal. But finally I've managed to make them working.
MS SIP has been replaced with the HTC EZ SIP. Hope you'll like it. T9 support completely has been removed due to its uncompromisable memory footprint. But still there is a known issue in the new SIP, input language other than English doesn't work. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
[14th December 2008]
Changelog of Beta-2 build v8.5
- Some issues have fixed in EZ SIP
- MS SIP has been added
- Missing shortcut issue has been resolved
- MS Calculator replaced
- "Made" - a notepad editor added
- Some workaround has been implemented for AS issue (pls report)
- Method altered for boot processes
- Minor bug fixed
[29th December 2008]
Changelog of Beta-3 build v8.5
- New OS build 5.2.20764
- New IE6 Mobile
- New Today theme
- New Screenlock
- Shortcut for Calculator has been fixed
- EZ SIP has been removed
- Minor bug fixed
[31st December 2008]
Changelog of final build v8.5
- ScreenLock removed
- Fixed some issues in Today
1.It does not have the speech software which reads out the messages and the name of the caller during an incoming call
2. It gets hung anf automatically reset often
3 most of the additional softwares are of little use to most
4. the browser window in internet browsing is too small..even when you enter the "largest" rext size
5 the Yahoo messenger when loaded ,is too small to see
6 when deleting messages, group selection by dragging the stylus down is not possible..each is to be selected and deleted.
might be few more bugs....and will post them when I come across them.