Fuze with Touch Pro battery cover - PICS

Search This thread

Raspster

Jun 21, 2007
As you can see, it looks and works nice! I can't even tell you how nice it is to have the rubber feel when holding the Fuze with this cover on. You can order just the cover from expansys here: http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=166210

The picture shows a generic cover. Its not the one you get. You will get the same cover that comes with the EURO touch pro.

Attachments

• DSC01032.jpg
    DSC01032.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,701
  • DSC01038.jpg
    DSC01038.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,885
  • DSC01039.jpg
    DSC01039.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,989
Reactions: moopile

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile
$35+ for the cover!!! Very steep. Would love too but the price is a little too high for aesthetics. Maybe if i where to damage the fuze cover. 30 plus shipping is highway robbery.

HalcYoN-Fuze

Nov 22, 2008
Austin, TX
Given that some of the phone protections skins like Invisible Shield are priced in the mid twenties, a spare back at $33 is not bad. Shipping was listed as $2.50 for me. I suppose this is the price for being an early adopter not wanting to tread the uncertain waters of ebay.

chetmichaels

Oct 28, 2006
The Big City
but the cover still isnt exactly flat, yes?

that's one annoyance for me. i have the phone on the table and i'm tapping away with the stylus on the keyboard and the right side of the phone doesnt have full support so it rocks

Raspster

Jun 21, 2007
but the cover still isnt exactly flat, yes?

that's one annoyance for me. i have the phone on the table and i'm tapping away with the stylus on the keyboard and the right side of the phone doesnt have full support so it rocks

That's correct but it is abit better as its not as hard as the original fuze cover. So when you push on the screen , its not clacking all over the place.

R

Red5

As you can see, it looks and works nice! I can't even tell you how nice it is to have the rubber feel when holding the Fuze with this cover on. You can order just the cover from expansys here: http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=166210

The picture shows a generic cover. Its not the one you get. You will get the same cover that comes with the EURO touch pro.
The link you point us to does not look like the back cover of the Fuze, nor does if have a hole for the flash. Is it just the wrong picture the website put up? I wouldnt mind having one, but Im not willing to buy the wrong part

xboxhaxorz

May 23, 2006
Olympia, WA
Ya at that price i would just buy the stock back cover from ebay if need be. Still a great find, but maybe in the $20 shipped range at most.

Raspster

Jun 21, 2007
The link you point us to does not look like the back cover of the Fuze, nor does if have a hole for the flash. Is it just the wrong picture the website put up? I wouldnt mind having one, but Im not willing to buy the wrong part

I know. I was worried about this too. But if you notice, it says the pic is not the item. That was the item I orderd and what I receivied was the same battery cover on the original touch pro. Everything fits perfect on the fuze.

clitcommander

Oct 15, 2008
The Windy City

Nice. Glad it worked out for you. Think I will send this post to that expansys rep that told me it wouldn't fit, lol.

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro

Ordered, Thanks !!!!!!

Also wmpoweruser.com references your post and offer a discount voucher through Expansys. I added some screen protectors to my order and got $15 off.

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=1830

yzf750

Aug 18, 2006
Wisconsin
Ordered, Thanks !!!!!!

Also wmpoweruser.com references your post and offer a discount voucher through Expansys. I added some screen protectors to my order and got $15 off.

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=1830

Did you get your email order confirmation yet? I just did. They removed the wmpoweruser discount from my order AFTER it showed online in the final price and I ordered it and the back seems to be out of stock now. Typical Expansys..heh..Oh wait it says "instock" on thier webpage. Bunch of liars.

Here is my confirmation email showing no discount on the total after it showed while ordering it earlier

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

omaralt

Mar 12, 2007
just an update guys, i got my promotion code this morning and placed an order. You dont have to buy anything else btw. My total came to 17.80 including shipping to US. thanks a lot for the info guys!

viperacr

Nov 20, 2008
I already ordered a full body Invisible Shield for my Fuze but would like to purchase this cover as well. Can the Invisible Shield stick to the rubber back or should I just use the front half of it?

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
so this will absolutely fit the back of our fuze's without a problem at all??? if so wow thats awesome cause i feel like thats what att shouldve done from the beginning!!! not saying that the one that comes with the phones isnt nice im just saying that matted version is nicer plus im used to that from having a tytn 2!! just email them for the voucher so hopefully i get it soon so i can order it!! :D

sayazs

Nov 4, 2008
how noticible is the color difference?

yes i know there are pictures but sometimes flash can alter thingss

~oh and mod i think this should be moved to accessories part of forum

Raspster

Jun 21, 2007
Color difference is not bad at all. The only part that is shinny blk that stands out is the bottom near the stylus. It really blends in nice. And yes, its a perfect fit.

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro
Did you get your email order confirmation yet? I just did. They removed the wmpoweruser discount from my order AFTER it showed online in the final price and I ordered it and the back seems to be out of stock now. Typical Expansys..heh..Oh wait it says "instock" on thier webpage. Bunch of liars.

Here is my confirmation email showing no discount on the total after it showed while ordering it earlier

Now that I checked, mine shows the same thing. I went to my order status to see and found the following:

Remaining to be shipped:
Item | Qty Ordered | Qty | Remaining | Status
$14.69 voucher (Net of tax) | 1 | 1 | Normally less than 5 days
eXpansys Screen Protector for HTC Touch Pro | 1 | 1 | In Stock
HTC Touch Pro Battery Cover | 1 | 1 | In Stock

(Sorry about formatting)

And they also mentioned this:

Main Status: Not Processed
Explanation: Your order will be processed soon. Our order processing team work 8am - 6pm weekdays.

Will update if anything changes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.