Reading PDF on QVGA is always pain in the a$$ due to the screen and PDF file format limitations. I use freeware Haali Reader
that has these main features:
- Loads plain text and XML files.
- Cyrillic encodings support with autodetection.
- Last viewed position in file is saved on exit.
- ClearType support.
- Any font/size can be selected.
- Fullscreen and landscape mode.
- Colors can be adjusted.
- Text search.
- Dictionary support. Tapping a word opens a translation window.
- Automatic hyphenation (russian language only).
- Table of contents and bookmarks
- Multiple columns support (1-4)
- PRC/PDB files support (plain text and XML only, HTML is not supported).
- Builtin ZIP archives support.
- Autoscroll (controlled from keyboard/buttons only, settings are in Options->Buttons).