OP singeos

7th December 2008, 05:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi all.

Sorry for my bad english.

This is my problem.

I receive my x1 yesterday brand with my french provider SFR and i flash the hardspl and then i try to flash with the generic FR rom but it's crash at 11% with erreur[262].
I try to flash the rom fr with the pc method and the memory card method but still crash at 11%.

The only way i have is to flash with an english rom, i try the generic EN, the touch IT and jack 1.6 and all is ok and working but i want french language.

I try the Italian rom and it's the same thing with my french rom it's crash at 11%

It's only work with English rom.

Any solution for FR rom please??
Last edited by singeos; 7th December 2008 at 05:13 PM.
7th December 2008, 07:57 PM   |  #2  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singeos

Hi all.

Sorry for my bad english.

This is my problem.

I receive my x1 yesterday brand with my french provider SFR and i flash the hardspl and then i try to flash with the generic FR rom but it's crash at 11% with erreur[262].
I try to flash the rom fr with the pc method and the memory card method but still crash at 11%.

The only way i have is to flash with an english rom, i try the generic EN, the touch IT and jack 1.6 and all is ok and working but i want french language.

I try the Italian rom and it's the same thing with my french rom it's crash at 11%

It's only work with English rom.

Any solution for FR rom please??

Hép salut mek,

j'ai eu le meme souci que toi, mon x1 sfr jlai flashé avec la methode pc, et y plante a 11 %, mais sa marche nikel avec la carte memoire donc j'ai pue flashé avec la rom generic fr, jte laisse mon msn si tu veut de l'aide lynx23@hotmail.fr
7th December 2008, 08:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
ok ou as tu telecharge la rom generic FR?

ok where are you download the french generic rom please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread