Originally Posted by sjcraig
My key requirement is to have the phone on vibrating only and be able to silence the vibrating without rejecting the call.
This program is not really what you describe you are looking for, but it may get you part way there by giving you the ability to adjust the vibe style / length / etc., or not
"....What is Treo Alert you ask? Here are some of the features:
- Highly configurable program that adds reminders and alerts for various system events such as pending Voice Mail, Missed Calls, SMS, Email and other reminders such as Calendar reminders and Alarms.
- Can be configured to blink led when any of the above listed events occur.
- Can be configured to vibrate when any of the above listed events occur.
- Multi-color/blink rate LED settings
- Unlimited number of vibe styles that can be configured for each type of event.
- Rotating text display for notification counts, date, battery and signal percentage, available memory and Xcast weather.
- Several Xcast weather display options. Weather can be configured for any zip code or country code worldwide.
- Timer to control when events are monitored so you can have it automatically disable alerts at night.
- Each type of alert can be disabled/enabled individually so if you don't want to be notified for Email's for example you can disable it.
- Display rotation intervals and Reminder alert intervals are configurable.
- Multiple today plugins are supported and can be switched at will.
- Voice announce of pending alerts and last missed call