[TUT] HP iPAQ 61x, 91x Stuck @ Bootloader solition
I have 3 semi-brick iPaq device (612c, 614 and 912c). After do a ROM updrage from a bad miniSD card, these device onli show me HP logo when turn on. I'v search too many time and find a way to bring them back. @XDA-dev, I've saw someone have brick iPaq like me.
DNW (Include Driver file) http://www.mediafire.com/?zmnmzmwnjtk
Your device's Flash.DIO file. How to make a Flash.dio I'll post later. But you can found .DIO file via searching the web.
- Open DNW.exe, [Configuration] => [Option], change [Download Address] from 0xc000000 to 0x3000000
- Rename FLASH.DIO to FLASH.nb0
- Bring your Device too download mode: RECORD + OK + POWER or RECORD + OK + Reset to enter Download mode. Note: It's not Quanlcomm download.
- Plug your device to PC, and manually select driver to install (files are in SEC folder)
- Back to DNW.exe and [USB Port] => [UBOOT] => [UBOOT] and select Flash.nb0 just renamed and waitting for programed
I've done with these ipaq last week and return them to my customers. These Combine-key to enter download-mode can be wrong with 9xx device. I'll find another device to test later
This solution can change language of your device to language of .DIO file