HTC Fuze Case / Cover
12/23/08 Update - this case DOES work, but with some easy modification. Read the thread to see the sanding I did on the inside. Took about 3 minutes and case has been working perfectly since.
- 12/20/08 -I just got home from the gym and this case does cause some problems. After having it on for a few days the screen stopped working when the cover was on. From my investigating it seems to put to much pressure on the upper left corner of the case/screen, causing the screen to stop responding to touch commands. I have taken the case off and there are no issues at all with the phone, so clearly the case is the problem. I am not sure why it worked perfectly for a few days and then started having issues, but it did. Going to try to sand down the inside a little (pictures posted in this thread)
I found this one recommended in one of the many threads on this site about cases for my Fuze. I had a similar thin hard case for all of my Blackberry phones in the past, so I was enthusiastic about this one when I first saw it. Also for $10 it was worth checking out. I received it today and it really fits well on the phone and barely adds any size to the unit. Here are the pictures (below and attached) and a link to where I bought it from at the bottom.
1) I put it on and took it off and it looks like it does not scratch or damage the phone in any way.
2) you can also add a belt clip (see square hole on the back of the case.
3) I am able to reach all buttons, stylus, etc with no issues at all.
4) It is MUCH easier to hold the phone and type now and it is not slippery at all and no more finger print issues.
Link to item on Ebay where I bought it - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300275132561
Delivered in under a week, which was excellent
Blackberry Torch (AT&T)
Acer Iconia Tab A500
I love watches - Watch Freeks