Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more
Post Reply

[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

OP TAI_Sw

24th January 2010, 10:32 AM   |  #2231  
TAI_Sw's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 0
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
The new core 28205 is available now. Enjoy it.
24th January 2010, 11:26 AM   |  #2232  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
wow will dl now. tnx.
24th January 2010, 12:07 PM   |  #2233  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Wow great news TAI!! This is the one with PointUI?Why is there no screenshots, so we can
see it before we try it...And just this morning i was hoping to put a new rom (because I was
using AT&T stripped cause i had some phone problems that turned out to be SIM card
problems) and I was wondering if you made this rom that we've been all eagerly waiting...I
am so eager to try this one for you...And I think I will do this later this day or maybe
tomorrow morning...Can you maybe give us some more info about ram usage and maybe
which panels (PointUI) it consists, maybe give us a clue on what were your improvements on this
rom...

Thanks a lot for making our Heremeses modern phones
Last edited by psycho84; 24th January 2010 at 12:12 PM.
24th January 2010, 12:40 PM   |  #2234  
TAI_Sw's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 0
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho84

Wow great news TAI!! This is the one with PointUI?Why is there no screenshots, so we can
see it before we try it...And just this morning i was hoping to put a new rom (because I was
using AT&T stripped cause i had some phone problems that turned out to be SIM card
problems) and I was wondering if you made this rom that we've been all eagerly waiting...I
am so eager to try this one for you...And I think I will do this later this day or maybe
tomorrow morning...Can you maybe give us some more info about ram usage and maybe
which panels (PointUI) it consists, maybe give us a clue on what were your improvements on this
rom...

Thanks a lot for making our Heremeses modern phones

Thank you for testing ROMs. This one isn't with PointUI. I am still working on it because it need to much ram and working still slowly what i don't like it.
I will do my best to get more speed and ram. Maybe it will be finish another day. Thank you for waiting.

Cheers
24th January 2010, 01:09 PM   |  #2235  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
So this one is Hero-like rom again??Well I told before that I just put PointUI on AT&T
stripped and the lowest ram value vas around 15MB...So i guess it's because AT&T stripped
is a 6.1 or 6.0 rom, and versions you are trying to build PointUI on are 6.5.3...I hope you
will manage to do something to make your rom fast and with a good ram size...Can't wait
for it...Anyways I will try this rom, because with this AT&T stripped i can't find some of the
settings that i need to change...And I hope if you could post some info on this rom so we
can know what to expect...I hope I am not to annoying about it

Thanks for your quick answer!!
24th January 2010, 01:13 PM   |  #2236  
TAI_Sw's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 0
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho84

So this one is Hero-like rom again??Well I told before that I just put PointUI on AT&T
stripped and the lowest ram value vas around 15MB...So i guess it's because AT&T stripped
is a 6.1 or 6.0 rom, and versions you are trying to build PointUI on are 6.5.3...I hope you
will manage to do something to make your rom fast and with a good ram size...Can't wait
for it...Anyways I will try this rom, because with this AT&T stripped i can't find some of the
settings that i need to change...And I hope if you could post some info on this rom so we
can know what to expect...I hope I am not to annoying about it

Thanks for your quick answer!!

I can't...you know what i mean when you flasing the rom.
24th January 2010, 01:18 PM   |  #2237  
TAI_Sw's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 0
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Hi Dude,

First, i really happy to say... thank you for using my ROMs. The last rom Hero V3 with statistic downloaded over 2500 times. It's crazy

Cheers.
24th January 2010, 03:33 PM   |  #2238  
Livven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 14
 
938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Yeah... you and +QuePPC are the best chefs for Hermes... but I did not use your ROMs because they were all too heavy for me, with too many things cooked even in the lite versions. I see you removed Titanium in the new 28205. Is this version also generally cleaner and faster than the previous ones? This would make me try it out.

Wie ich sehe kannst du auch Deutsch, oder ?
24th January 2010, 04:16 PM   |  #2239  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
hallo TAI_Sw,

i like und use your rom in ger-version,
will you do the 28205 olso in ger?
were bi nice.

viele gre
sorry for mei english
25th January 2010, 05:25 AM   |  #2240  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 6
 
720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livven

Yeah... you and +QuePPC are the best chefs for Hermes... but I did not use your ROMs because they were all too heavy for me, with too many things cooked even in the lite versions. I see you removed Titanium in the new 28205. Is this version also generally cleaner and faster than the previous ones? This would make me try it out.

Wie ich sehe kannst du auch Deutsch, oder ?

I understand and agree with what you are saying. I would have prefered a lighter ROM from Tai but I have to say the v4 seems to be the best one yet. I am still 'only' getting 17Mb free on restart and there's 38Mb storage but the new SPB GUI is the best and fastest one yet.

I have an Touch HD and was planning to give my Hermes to my mum but want to leave her with a decent ROM; this may be it.
Thanks for your continued hard work Tai. (btw, Tai is my youngest son's name )
Last edited by Wam7; 25th January 2010 at 05:30 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes