Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

OP TAI_Sw

7th April 2009, 01:42 PM   |  #511  
Flag Zoran
Thanks Meter: 0

53 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAI_Sw

Install version NCF 3.5 and it work.

NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab

Thanks!! been looking for this
7th April 2009, 01:50 PM   |  #512  

116 posts
Update on my situation, actualy activesync can detect but when it tries to sync, my phone hangs. Any idea why?
7th April 2009, 03:36 PM   |  #513  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 12

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylpheed

Update on my situation, actualy activesync can detect but when it tries to sync, my phone hangs. Any idea why?

I had the same problem, Hard Resetted the phone a couple times and it got normal again, dunno why....
7th April 2009, 04:07 PM   |  #514  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich

973 posts
More
21202 Lite V12 ready for download.
7th April 2009, 04:24 PM   |  #515  
Flag Bangalore

121 posts
More
Thumbs up Gr8! work Tai
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAI_Sw

21202 Lite V12 ready for download.

Superb man ! I had just written in Josh's thread few min back ...asking about when can we get this WM 6.5 RC version ...I here you have it ready ...Downloading it now ...Will try it once downloaded.

Can you please update the screen shot for this ROM in you 1st post??

thanks
7th April 2009, 04:33 PM   |  #516  

15 posts
thank TAI_Sw
7th April 2009, 04:39 PM   |  #517  
Flag Sofia

7 posts
More
Great job, thanks TAI
7th April 2009, 04:40 PM   |  #518  
Thanks Meter: 10

216 posts
More
21202 O.o OMG have to test this^^

Edit:
WoW! This is the fastest WM6.5 I tested =0) runs quiet nice =D
Last edited by ice8lue; 7th April 2009 at 04:58 PM.
7th April 2009, 05:53 PM   |  #519  

84 posts
More
Thumbs up
Thanks a lot for the new version, and once again great job! Love the new taskbar icons And it runs very smoothly.

I have noticed a few issues that I'd like to report (just ignore them if these are problems with WinMo 6.5 beta version):
  • The Symbol key on the hardware keyboard (Fn+Tab) seems not to be working.
  • I noticed the temp files from both mail and internet explorer are set to be saved on storage card. This is really a big issue for me, since I switch storage cards a lot, and when I remove it I'm stuck with a folder "Storage Card", and the card being mounted as "Storage Card2" and me being unable to get rid of it. Not even with Total Commander after a reset, since those index.dat files are protected by the system.
  • The date isn't displayed properly on the Today screen. I have set the regional settings to my country in Europe, where we use day/month/year format. I checked the date format and it's correct there, but not on the Today screen (still not after soft reset) and not in the Clock & Alarms screen either.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it was correct in previous version.

Just a little request, is it possible to post the TSK of the blue smoke theme from previous version? I liked it more
I know the background has been posted, I just prefer to have it as a TSK should you still have it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Last edited by Jesse99; 7th April 2009 at 05:55 PM.
7th April 2009, 05:58 PM   |  #520  
Thanks Meter: 10

216 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse99

Thanks a lot for the new version, and once again great job! Love the new taskbar icons And it runs very smoothly.

I have noticed a few issues that I'd like to report (just ignore them if these are problems with WinMo 6.5 beta version):

• The Symbol key on the hardware keyboard (Fn+Tab) seems not to be working.
  • I noticed the temp files from both mail and internet explorer are set to be saved on storage card. This is really a big issue for me, since I switch storage cards a lot, and when I remove it I'm stuck with a folder "Storage Card", and the card being mounted as "Storage Card2" and me being unable to get rid of it. Not even with Total Commander after a reset, since those index.dat files are protected by the system.
  • The date isn't displayed properly on the Today screen. I have set the regional settings to my country in Europe, where we use day/month/year format. I checked the date format and it's correct there, but not on the Today screen (still not after soft reset) and not in the Clock & Alarms screen either.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it was correct in previous version.

Just a little request, is it possible to post the TSK of the blue smoke theme from previous version? I liked it more
I know the background has been posted, I just prefer to have it as a TSK should you still have it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

I'm also from Europe, and for me, the FN+Tab Combination is working. Maybe you have to install this (for the german layout):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=774

For the third problem, I can confirm this, have the same problem.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread