I guess I worked around the issues I reported, I'm very happy with it now. In case others want to know:
- I set the keyboard layout to 20409 (WWE) in registry.
- Manually set date & time format made it display alright.
- I changed registry settings for temp files location.
I'm wondering if I can remove this second Task Manager shortcut from my Settings menu? I notice the 'Settings' shortcuts are not placed in "\Windows\Start Menu" like the 'Programs' ones.
@ dayhauck I'd just do a hardreset. Hold down both soft buttons and press the reset button with the stylus. Keep holding the soft buttons until it asks to confirm a hard reset.
I hope I don't make ya crazy with all my replies, I just love to test a lot
These things just came to my attention:
- The battery icon went missing on the taskbar.
- Just a detail: the boot logo (the silver WinMo 6.5 one) is 240x320, so portrait only. To make it support landscape during boot, it should be 320x320 square, logos and text being in the topleft 240x240 area.
Btw the device doesn't really crash when syncing with Vista, only the UI on the device does. The sync is operating fine and I can still access the device from my computer.