[App][04/21/2009](v0.8.5)SecilWeather[QVGA]

Search This thread

bismillizeko

Jan 12, 2008
İstanbul
preview

Remember:the download includes a license 15 days trial. If you download this app after that date you will have to get your license.please, send me a private message to get your licence

v0.8.5

fixed condition icons
fixed lots of minor and major bugs
updated graphical engine

please, delete all old files

------------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.8.0.2

fixed searching American and Canadian cities
added exit option to right click menu

v0.8.0.1

fixed programs folder shortcut

v0.8

Features

1. Supported resolutions:QVGA(240x320) and WQVGA(240x400)
2. Finger-friendly
3. Cached weather feeds for each location
4. Skinnable user interface
5. Multiple locations (supports up to ten locations)
6. Satellite photos(5 zoom level)
7. Currently, today and 8 days forecast
8. Supported devices: Windows Mobile 6 and Windows Mobile 6.1 (with touchscreen only!)

Left scrool --> Days
Right scrool --> Cities

Requirements:
.NET Framework 3.5

--------------------------------------v0.8.0.2---------------------------------------------------------------

Default weather icon Grzanka

QUICK USER GUIDE

First

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Move your finger right to left on current or forecast screen for update weather data
2 - Move your finger top to bottom on current or forecast screen for exit application
3 - Right click any weather icon for menu
4 - Move your finger top to bottom on satellite photo screen for close satellite screen
5 - Move your finger right to left on satellite photo screen for update photo
6 - Move your finger top to bottom or bottom to top on current or forecast screen left corner for change forecast
7 - Move your finger top to bottom or bottom to top on current or forecast screen right corner for change city

--------------------------------------v0.8.0.2---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I have installed the program and it looks very good on my device. The problem i found is that when starting the program the first time i can add one city and then it goes to the program screen. When i want to add more cities it opens the adding windows, but there is no keyboard accessible to type in the city name. How should i do that?

bismillizeko

Jan 12, 2008
İstanbul
I have installed the program and it looks very good on my device. The problem i found is that when starting the program the first time i can add one city and then it goes to the program screen. When i want to add more cities it opens the adding windows, but there is no keyboard accessible to type in the city name. How should i do that?

fixed
try v0.6.1

burkay

Jul 30, 2007
Izmir
homes.ieu.edu.tr
Ok, I have absolutely no idea about two things:
* How do you exit the application?
* How do you add new cities or remove the cities you have entered?

I tried tapping every single pixel on the screen and nothing seems to shut it off.

bismillizeko

Jan 12, 2008
İstanbul
Ok, I have absolutely no idea about two things:
* How do you exit the application?
* How do you add new cities or remove the cities you have entered?

I tried tapping every single pixel on the screen and nothing seems to shut it off.

right click weather image go to settings
rightclickmenuni1.jpg

add new city
addnewcityth3.jpg

delete city
deletecityiv5.jpg